Seeking an experienced Physical Therapist. The company prefers 1-2 years of recent experience working as a Physical Therapist, but may be open to new grads. Must be a graduate of an accredited PT program. Must be licensed in
Posted Today 12/16/2017 4:01:17 AMSeeking an experienced Physical Therapist. The company prefers 1-2 years of recent experience working as a Physical Therapist, but may be open to new grads. Must be a graduate of an accredited PT program. Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.E-Health Jobs
General summary: The Receiving Clerk is responsible for managing the receiving of Direct Store Deliveries (DSD) product; as well as managing the computer inventory management process. They act as part of the store
Posted Today 12/16/2017 12:00:00 AMGeneral summary:
The Receiving Clerk is responsible for managing the receiving of Direct Store Deliveries (DSD) product; as well as managing the computer inventory management process. They act as part of the store management team and assists the Store Manager in the daily running of the store
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
* Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the customer by greeting and assisting; as well as quickly responding to customer inquiries and needs
* Responsible for deliveries or pickups of product, including moving products within and outside of store
* Follows all policies and procedures regarding receiving of merchandise, vendor involvement, and invoice processing
* Assists in the execution of all Merchandise Calendars, campaigns, and
* Ensure all pricing, signage, and display is correct at all times
* Responsible for controlling inventory stock levels and reordering as
necessary within budget
* Enforces all company policies and procedures, including health, safety,
* Manages and controls shrink
* Demonstrates desired behaviors for staff including driving sales, handling
difficult and/or complicated sales, cash management, inventory, and
follow-up with customers
* Assists Store Manager in providing a strong leadership presence and
control in store, while ensuring that all customers receive good service
and quality merchandise
* Utilizes company tools to diagnose opportunities and develops action
plans to improve performance
* Regularly communicates with Store Manager to discuss strengths,
opportunities, and trends in business
* Maintains good working relationships with vendors
* Provides direction, support, and ongoing feedback to staff
* Leverages individual staff strengths, and creates developmental plans to
prepare all level positions for future growth within the organization
* Ensures staff is trained and knowledgeable in both merchandise and
* Ensures company standards are met for store and associate appearance
at all times
* Problem Solving & Decision Quality: Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
* Relationship Management: Able to build constructive and effective relationships
* Ability to influence at all levels, as well as a demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team and be assertive in driving successful management strategies
* Planning and Priority Setting: Demonstrate an ability to set objectives and goals and organize work appropriately to meet and exceed goals .Possess strong organizational and time management skills
* Demonstrates strong listening, written and oral communication skills
* 1-3 years retail experience
* Strong verbal and written communications skills
* Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills
* Possess sstrong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal and external customers
* I5 system computer skills necessary
Bevmo Holdings LLC
LOCATION 1519 Gateway Blvd Fairfield CA 94533 At 24 Hour Fitness we are committed to our mission of helping people--team members and members alike--to become the best version of themselves. We've changed the landscape of
Posted Today 12/16/2017 12:00:00 AMLOCATION 1519 Gateway Blvd Fairfield CA 94533
At 24 Hour Fitness we are committed to our mission of helping people--team members and members alike--to become the best version of themselves. We've changed the landscape of the fitness industry and pioneered the concept that fitness can be accessible, affordable and a way of life for everyone. We're looking for committed and dedicated individuals to help grow our business, so that we can share the promise of 24 Hour Fitness with more people.
Make a difference every day while building an exciting career in fitness. As a Personal Trainer (PT) at 24 Hour Fitness you will work one-on-one and in small groups with members to help them achieve their fitness goals. Be the spark that inspires someone to keep training, to try harder and to live healthier. We'll help you advance your career through four Personal Trainer levels and access to our network of more than 3 million members.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
+ Demonstrate the value of personal training by creating an outstanding personal training experience for new and existing clients
+ Make our clubs easy to use by guiding and educating members and clients on comprehensive fitness programs as well as products
+ Motivate and inspire clients to get results by setting goals, creating customized workout plans and tracking progress
+ Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients' goals that include appropriate exercise selection and teaching a fitness lifestyle.
+ Understand the principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique
+ Able to coach, motivate and inspire members at every stage of their fitness journey
+ Present and sell training and nutritional products
+ Provide exceptional customer service and build a loyal client base
+ Prior Personal Trainer experience is preferred, but not required
Certifications / Educational Requirements :
+ High School Diploma or GED
+ Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification
+ Degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Fitness or related field or an approved Personal Training Certification (listed below):
+ ACSM, ACE, Cooper Institute for Aerobics Research, C.H.E.K, IFPA, NASM, NCSF, NESTA, NETA, NFPT, NSCA, PTA Global, W.I.T.S.
Physical Requirements :
+ Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
+ Physical effort required for daily duties include lifting weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting, and prolonged standing and walking
Work Environment :
+ While performing the duties of this job the team member is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
+ The noise level in the environment is occasionally loud
+ Extended workdays are a frequent occurrence, as are weekends and holidays as needed to support the business
_This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant._
FUNCTIONAL GROUP Fitness
FULL-TIME Part-time24 Hour Fitness Worldwide, Inc.
GENERAL PURPOSE: The Area Supervisor is a member of the Supervisory Staff who is responsible for a specific, assigned area of the store as well as the general operations and supervision of the store when functioning as
Posted Today 12/16/2017 12:00:00 AMGENERAL PURPOSE:
The Area Supervisor is a member of the Supervisory Staff who is responsible for a specific, assigned area of the store as well as the general operations and supervision of the store when functioning as the Supervisor on Duty. Area Supervisors are responsible for opening and closing the store, supervising Associates, providing Star Customer Service at all times, supervising merchandise processing, markdowns, sizing and the Front End as needed.
Markdowns (20% of Time)
* Reviews MD Team schedule to company standards.
* Pulls markdown information weekly and ensures order of markdowns.
* Audits markdown compliance, recovery and sizing by markdown team.
* Responsible for maintaining company markdown standards in store. Accountable for store any markdown variances.
* Ensures all equipment is operable - communicates issues to the Service Desk as needed.
* Understands how markdown equipment works and is able to assist MD Team as needed.
* Ensures Clearance items are marked and moved to Clearance areas and signed as needed.
Merchandise Processing (20% of Time)
* Ensures compliance to Power Processing.
* Processes all merchandise with a sense of urgency.
* Responsible for receipt of all non-merchandise inbound deliveries (i.e., signs, supplies, special deliveries, etc.).
* Responsible for cleanliness and organization of all stockrooms.
* Helps deliver and place merchandise on sales floor when all merchandise is processed.
* Responsible for ensuring any back stock is secured and processed to company policy.
* Responsible for daily trash removal.
* Responsible for receiving merchandise truck.
* Tests all fire alarm systems as scheduled.
Fitting Room (20% of Time)
* Ensures all fitting room garment tags are audited and accounted for to company policy.
* Ensures go back compliance throughout the day. All merchandise returned to the sales floor must be ticketed, scanned, nubbed and security tagged as needed.
* Responsible for maintenance and cleanliness of Fitting Room.
Men's/Bed & Bath/Home Accents/Lingerie/Hosiery/Cosmetics/Accessories/Luggage (20% of Time)
* Responsible for merchandising of department.
* Responsible for back-stock and under-stock.
* Responsible for the reduction of loss due to damage.
* Ensures compliance to the monthly ISM set up in assigned area.
* Responsible for floor moves and signing including promotional signing as needed.
* Ensures recovery, sizing and markdowns are completed to company standards.
* Responsible for re-wraps as needed.
Administrative Duties as Assigned by Store Manager (20% of Time)
* Ensures Cash pick-ups and bank deposits are conducted to company policy.
* Responsible for security of building including entrance/exit control (Associate entry/egress, receiving door, trash removal, etc.), EAS daily function check, cash office security, armored carrier pick-ups and register area. Also responsible for customer safety including accident prevention, accident reporting and emergency procedures. Responds to after-hours alarms when requested.
* Responsible for store Loss Prevention including maintaining a large customer service presence on the sales floor, customer and Associate engagement and heightened Loss Prevention awareness.
* Responsible for receiving merchandise truck when needed.
* Responsible for Front End control when needed. This includes refund approval, Associate purchase approval, securing tills and cash in safe, register Paid Outs/Ins, void approval, register media and break schedules.
* Conducts "code 50" package inspections.
* Responsible for payroll administration including daily punch edits, Associate scheduling compliance, Sunday payroll transmission and Payroll reporting as needed.
* Other duties as assigned by store manager.
* Customer Service
* Drives Results
* Process Improvement
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Excellent verbal communication skills.
* Fluency in English.
* Prior Customer Service and supervisory experience preferred.
* Familiarity with point-of-sale equipment and applications.
Ross Stores, Inc
Cycle Gear, Inc. - best known for having a friendly and knowledgeable staff, providing world-class customer service, and having a large collection exclusive brands and quality products - is looking for energetic, outgoing,
Posted Today 12/16/2017 12:00:00 AMCycle Gear, Inc. - best known for having a friendly and knowledgeable staff, providing world-class customer service, and having a large collection exclusive brands and quality products - is looking for energetic, outgoing, sales-driven Key Holder.
As a Key Holder, you would be responsible for providing each customer, whether they are a novice or a seasoned rider, with a great customer experience and will be expected to maintain a strong sense of product knowledge by providing customers and team members with in-depth information on product features and benefits. You will assist with and be knowledgeable in all store operations, which includes opening and closing procedures, administering returns/store credit, making sales goals, and dividing tasks amongst Sales Associates.
Your responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
* Serves as an essential sales leader for the store and achieving daily sales objectives.
* Assisting in the returns, special orders, and day-open and closing procedures.
* Educating customers about the world of "Good, Better, and Best" product lines that Cycle Gear has to offer.
* Providing the outstanding shopping experience and delivering exceptional customer service.
* Maintaining store aesthetic and MAPP by cleaning, stocking, organizing and following merchandising plans.
* Exciting opportunities to represent Cycle Gear at Bike Nights and local community outreach and actively work to increase customer traffic through these events.
* Staying up-to-date with our brand and product knowledge, company information, sales and company-wide events. Truly becoming a resource to our customer base.
Some ideal qualities you possess:
* 1-2 years of Key holder or sales lead experience or an equivalent role at a retail store is strongly desired.
* 2 year + of customer service experience, preferably with a specialty or sales driven environment.
* 2 year + of product sales experience.
* A friendly and upbeat personality.
* A self-starter that consistently delivering an outstanding, personalized retail experience.
* Eagerness to learn and be a part of the riding community.
* Proficiency with computers (MS Excel) and POS systems (RetailPro experience is A+).
* Motorcycle riding, knowledge, or interest is strongly desired.
Why Cycle Gear?
Our team members are the industry's most enthusiastic and dedicated staff out there. We offer a generous employee discounts and harbor a high energy exciting work environment - because we know how to have fun! The other perk is the great opportunity to cultivate long-lasting relationships with like-minded people. We're extremely passionate about motorbikes, riding, the lifestyle and providing excellent customer service.
What Cycle Gear can offer you:
* Flexible schedule -- Great for students!
* Hourly base rate + commission + SPIFFS
* Amazing employee discounts on all our great products.
* Top notch training, development & career opportunities.
* Just an all-around excellent place to work!!
Cycle Gear, Inc. supports a Drug-Free work environment. All applicants for this position must successfully pass pre-employment requirements which includes a background check (which does include a credit check) and drug testing (a hair-follicle drug testing) in order to qualify for employment.
Cycle Gear provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Key Words: Sales, customer service, merchandising, motorcycle, gear, specialty, cashiering, POS, retail, sale goals, inventory, communication, passion, energy.
Cycle Gear Inc.
Responsible for assisting with all operational tasks within the store as delegated and assigned by the Store Manager with main focus on the front-end and sales floor operations. Also assist with the hiring, training and
Posted Today 12/16/2017 12:00:00 AMResponsible for assisting with all operational tasks within the store as delegated and assigned by the Store Manager with main focus on the front-end and sales floor operations. Also assist with the hiring, training and development of store associates as delegated by the Store Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Assist with all store functions and day-to-day store activities as directed by the Store Manager
* Able to perform all opening and closing procedures in the absence of the Store Manager
* Assist the Store Manager in protecting and securing all company assets, including store cash
* Adhere to all policies and procedures including safety guidelines
* Maintain a professional and friendly environment with customers, subordinates and supervisors
* Maintain all areas of the store, including the stockroom and sales floor, to company standards to include recovery
* When the Store Manager is not on the premises, direct supervisory responsibility for all hourly Associates
* Process all SSC Corporate directives including Pull and Hold/Destroy, Task Compliance, Key Survey information
* requests and any additional communications related to store activities as delegated by the Store Manager
* Assist the Store Manager on the receipt and return of DSD merchandise.
* Follow the VIP and DSD Policies and Procedures
* Assist the Store Manager in ensuring proper staffing coverage on a daily basis
* Assist the Store Manager in ensuring that the sales floor is sales effective on a daily basis
* Assist in the management of cashiering activities to ensure all company cash handling practices & guidelines are followed at all times by all Associates
* Promotional effectiveness of store-front fixtures and displays
* Assist in the management of sales effectiveness of seasonal areas in the store
* Coordinate appropriate signage utilized in the store
* Assist with the receipt and return of DSD merchandise
* Process damaged merchandise on a daily basis
* Assist Store Manager with creation of weekly schedules
* Assist in the management of store supplies and expense control
* Assist with merchandising and maintaining the checkout area to maximize impulse sales
* Ensure coolers and store-front program racks/displays are refilled daily (balloon program, sunglasses, batteries, etc.)
* Assist with the management of the Drive Item program
* Prefer prior retail and management experience
* Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills
* Ability to lift, bend and transport merchandise weighing up to 50lbs
* Ability to work in a high energy team environment
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. This is not to be considered a complete list of job duties, which appear in the job description for this position, and which may be amended from time to time at the discretion of Dollar Tree. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted Today 12/16/2017 12:00:00 AMAuto req ID: 173606BR
FedEx Ground specializes in cost-effective small package shipping, offering dependable business-to-business delivery and convenient residential service. Our network safely and efficiently moves millions of packages each day utilizing some of the best technology in the industry.
FedEx Ground Package Handlers load and unload sorted packages in a fast-paced environment and ensure that FedEx Ground continues to deliver packages to its customers on time and with care.
FedEx Ground facilities typically have multiple sorts operating daily in each location. During the sort, Package Handlers are responsible for the physical loading, unloading and/or sorting of packages by hand, including lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying and placing, in a safe and efficient manner. Package Handlers (PHs) may be assigned to or rotate through various areas and positions such as Loader, Unloader, Palletizer, Scan Weigh and Key (SWAK), Quality Assurance (QA), Facer, Switcher, etc.
Individuals who are interested in being considered for a Package Handler position are required to watch a virtual job preview before completing an employment application process. The virtual job preview, will provide a realistic preview of the Package Handler job.
Daily activities include assisting with warehouse operations and performing entry level warehouse and dock-related tasks, loading and unloading trucks, shipping and receiving, moving, handling and tracking packages and other material and assisting with transportation and distribution operations.
Package Handlers at FedEx Ground
* Are eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits as well as vacation and holiday pay, after completion of an eligibility period
* Are eligible for pay increases within the first six months of employment
* Have career advancement opportunities in our "promote from within" environment
* May participate in the company's tuition assistance program
* Must be at least 18 years of age
Essential Functions of the Package Handler position
* Utilizes "hand-to-surface" methods for all package handling.
* Loads and unloads packages onto or from delivery vehicles, trailers, pallets, conveyor system carts and load gratings.
* Lifts, carries, pushes and pulls packages on a continuous and repetitive basis for approximate shifts of two to four hours.
* Determines the appropriate conveyor system by scanning packages, reading labels and charts, verifying numbers and memorizing information and sorts packages accordingly.
* Performs other duties as assigned
* No experience required
Required Skills and Abilities
* Ability to understand and follow instruction regarding work duties and safety methods.
* Ability to discern numbers and information in order to sort packages correctly.
* Ability to use basic tools and equipment such as skate wheel rollers, dock carts, hand-held scanners, chutes and unloading devices.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment.
* PHs operating switching equipment must have a valid driver's license and maintain a Department of Transportation (DOT) file.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Address: 5191 Fermi Drive
Zip Code: 94534
Domicile Location: P945
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
WE ARE HIRING Retail Merchandising Jobs Are Available Immediately!!!! ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FUN, FLEXIBLE, CONSISTENT PART TIME WORK? TNG is a leading merchandising company in the USA, servicing over 70,000 retail
Posted Today 12/16/2017 12:00:00 AMWE ARE HIRING
Retail Merchandising Jobs Are Available Immediately!!!!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FUN, FLEXIBLE, CONSISTENT PART TIME WORK?
TNG is a leading merchandising company in the USA, servicing over 70,000 retail locations throughout the country. We cTNG Retail Services
Torrid Sales Associate Primary responsibility of a Sales Associate of Torrid is to assist in achieving store objectives with regards to sales and shrink, and serve customers using Selling Skills. ACCOUNTABILITIES
Posted Today 12/16/2017 12:00:00 AMTorrid Sales Associate
Primary responsibility of a Sales Associate of Torrid is to assist in achieving store objectives with regards to sales and shrink, and serve customers using Selling Skills.
* Uses Selling Skills
* Provides a shopping experience that will encourage customers to return by demonstrating good product knowledge, friendly personal presentation, and professional handling of difficult situations
* Covers the sales floor zone as assigned
* Performs cash register functions as required and ensures accuracy and efficiency
* Shares fashion knowledge and information with customers and members of store team
* Assists with planogram changes including store map, wall, fixture, merchandising mix, etc.
* Follows the visual standards for proper presentation, and housekeeping standards or cleanliness and neatness
* Communicates fashion trend information to management and respective HQ partners
* Complies with loss prevention policies and procedure
* Is aware of activities on the selling floor, informs management of suspicious activities and appropriately responds to these activities as necessary
* Understands and complies with Company policies and procedures
* Assists in the organization of backroom including stocking and arranging products and supplies
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Works and communicates well with others, regardless of position, to achieve best results
* Appropriately represents the store to customers and co-workers
* Maintains professionalism at all times
* Takes direction well and follows though with SM/ASM on assignments
* Takes responsibility for own performance and consistently meets commitments
Experience & Education
* Previous retail store experience preferred
* Knowledge of music and fashion
* Minimum of 18 years of age
Competencies & Skills
* Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
* Strong verbal communication skills
* Can do attitude and a team player
Physical Requirements (with or without reasonable accommodation)
* Able to stand and walk around during scheduled hours
* Able to pack /unpack shipments, arrange and move store fixtures and merchandise packages weighing up to 50 pounds
* Able to reach for merchandise using the ladders, step stool, merchandise retrieving pole, shoe pole, etc.
* Able to use store equipment including cash registers, sensors, cutters, scissors, hand truck, etc.
* Able to remain calm and focused under pressure
Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Hot Topic, Inc.