Xfinity Retail Store Manager - Winchester
Winchester , VA 22604
Posted 6 days ago
Are you ready for an exciting new management career in 2022?
Blufox is hiring Store Managers and we want you to join our team today!
Our entrepreneurial and innovative work culture ensures limitless opportunities for growth within the company and our excellent training program positions you well to be a successful contributor to this essential business.
Who we are:
Blufox is a fast-growing branded partner for Comcast XFINITY services with locations in FL, TX, MA, NH, DC, TN, VA, MD, CT and expanding to other states. Under the XFINITY brand, Comcast is one of the nation's largest High-speed Internet, MOBILE, Home Security, Video and Voice providers to residential and business customers.
As a preferred branded partner, Blufox has seen extensive growth and is poised to expand its retail footprint to over 150 locations across the US.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate is a driven Sales leader with retail sales experience, aspiring for a long-term career and eager to be a part of our growing team! Experience selling Mobile is a huge plus.
As a manager, one of your primary duties will be to lead a team representatives promoting sales of all Xfinity services and products Internet, Mobile, Video, Home Security and Voice. You will develop expertise in Comcast products and services, utilize sales skills, and learn to maximize sales through effective upselling while maintaining a positive customer experience. Not to mention you will be operating out of and responsible for one of our newly designed, fully branded, state of the art Xfinity store.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Paid training
- Vacation, Sick and Personal Time OFF
- Opportunities for promotion- several store managers have been promoted to DM and other leadership positions from within the company.
- Comfortable, state-of-the-art workspace with break room, training rooms, etc.
- Blufox ESOP- Employee Stock Ownership Program (* for select stores) This provides employees and opportunity to own a part of the company they work for as a reward for loyalty and performance.
- Annual Blufox Winners Circle trip to Mexico. Top Reps, Managers and DMs get an all expenses paid trip to Mexico at an upscale resort where you can celebrate your successes with other winners and company leadership.
Sales and Leadership
- Responsible for maximizing sales in your assigned retail location by leading a team of Representatives to achieve sales and compliance results.
- Leverage best practices for product positioning, account analysis, promotional offer use, retention tools, and overall customer sales and service expectations.
- Work with leadership to analyze the business of the retail location and implement practices to fulfill goals. These include helping in the recruitment and training of sales reps, managing key KPIs from the Sales Report and keeping high NPS scores.
- Implement weekly, monthly sales incentives to meet and exceed growth objectives.
- Follow best practices using the support of the Operations team to improve the cost-effectiveness of the operations.
- Manage inventory for mobile devices, core cable products and accessories.
- Follow and administer cash handling policies and procedures, exceptions reporting, etc.
- Works with team to ensure excellence in customer service with every customer contact.
- Coordinate with Leadership & Training team to initiate and sustain effective sales channel training and development programs.
Customer Satisfaction (NPS)
High School or Equivalent
3-5 years of sales experience preferred
Wireless/Cable/Retail sales experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $85,000 per year