This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Assist Assembly in, but are not limited to, assembly of parts, removing parts from boxes for assembly process, storing equipment and materials In their proper places. Assemble and test machinery such as shakers, blowers, agitators, etc. according to blueprints and shop orders.
2.Check quality of parts to ensure accuracy of dimension and quantity.
3.Must be willing to cross-train into other areas as required to meet production schedules and or manufacturing needs.
4, Good communication skills.
5, Capable of operating an overhead crane.
6.Must be able to work extra hours daily and on weekends as required.
7.Must be able to work in a non-controlled climate - i.e. no air conditioning in the plant
8.All employees are required to assist in plant housekeeping. Including, but not limited to -
sweeping, emptying trash barrels, proper storage of chemicals, etc.
9.Must follow all safety and environmental policies and programs; must be able to use personal safety devices as required by company policy; report any activities that could be detrimental to safety and for the loss of productivity; report any injuries when they occur.
10. Must be able to work around the chemicals in the assigned department
11. Interface with Manufacturing personnel.
12. Must be willing to work in an on-the-job-training status for the first two or three weeks of employment.
- 2 years experience in Electrical and Mechanical Assemblies.