Writer Editor 2
Access Talent Today, LLC
Mesa , AZ 85201
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Convert completed multiple electronic files to final format.
- Review work in progress, gather input, and reconcile conflicting comments.
- Organize configuration of text and art.
- Write, edit, and proofread technical, proposal and promotional text and artwork.
- Identify and apply applicable standards to documentation.
- Conduct reviews with customers and coordinates projects to successful conclusion.
- Provide evidence of compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
- On-Call position to help us manage surge requirements
- Experience with Technical Writing, Microsoft Word, and publication standards required.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years related work experience, a Masters degree and typically 1 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.