We are seeking a dedicated, talented RN-Wound Care Specialist to join our team. Here the RN Specialist is involved in the training and professional development of staff at all levels of the organization. Unit based Staff Development Specialists may oversee direct and indirect care of patients. Interpretive skills, frequent interactive and consultative collaborations, along with demonstrated leadership ability are inherent in the position.
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to retrieve, communicate or otherwise present information in a written, auditory or visual fashion. Written, telephone, and manual dexterity skills are required for this position.
Top Reasons to
Love This Job:
1.Work for an award organization including Leap Frog Top Teaching Hospital 2016, Magnet Recognition and Best Hospitals for Nurses in Virginia
2. Progress your career with a teach hospital affiliated with the Mayo Clinic Network
3. Excellent compensation and benefits
4. Live and work in the Washington, DC area.
Top Must-Have Skills for This Job
1. VA Nurse Licence
2. BLS for the Healthcare Provider CPR
3. 3+ years of experience required in a wound care setting
4. BSN required, MSN preferred
5. Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nursing Certification Required (WOCN)