Working Plumbing Manager
Same Day Water Heaters
Oklahoma City , OK 73101
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our company is growing and we pride ourselves in working with quality people. Our business has increased so we need more plumbers and we need you! We are looking for a Licensed Journeyman who is looking for an entry to management and can fulfill two roles, and manage our relationship with our big orange box customer in the Oklahoma City and Tulsa areas in addition to completing residential plumbing installations in our Oklahoma City market. We expect that 30% of your time will be spent managing our relationship with our big box customer and their store associates, and 70% of your time performing plumbing installations as a commissioned sub-contractor.
The salaried management role will earn $15,000 annually with the opportunity to receive discretionary bonuses when achieving customer service, close rate, and capacity targets. This role will average 12-15 hours per week.
The Management Portion of the Position:
- Build relationships with big box store managers and associates for recognition and training (when Covid-19 restrictions are lifted)
- Recruit, hire and train new sub-contract plumbers
- Coach sub-contract plumbers to improve customer service scores, close rates, and document accuracy
- Manage in-stock and shrink for water heaters and parts, including receiving parts and water heaters. Communicate needs and serve as the point person for coordinating receipts
- Submit accurate monthly water heater counts
- Support permit collection as needed
- Inspect installations for quality assurance purposes and resolve customer satisfaction issues
- Some Saturdays required and additional tasks as required
The Subcontractor role will be paid stated commission for installations completed (to be provided), providing you the opportunity to generate your preferred income level for installation of residential water heaters, sinks, faucets, toilets and disposers.
Total compensation may exceed $100,000 annually, depending on abilities and hours worked.
- Minimum of a current Journeyman's plumbing license.
- Hiring contingent on passing a background check
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Must be a self-starter with ability to maintain a good attitude in any situation
- Experience bidding and selling plumbing jobs, including tankless water heaters a plus
- $1000 Sign-On Bonus after 60 days
- Salary plus commission as described above
- Vehicle mileage allowance to be negotiated
- Get paid fast! We pay very well, by the job and scope of work, and FAST! (usually within one week of work performed)