Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Workflow Solutions Architect
St. Louis , MO 63139
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Workflow Solutions ArchitectDepartment:
Chief Information OfficerFLSA Status:
Under general supervision, formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of application systems and industry requirements. The primary responsibility of the Workflow Solutions Architect role is to effectively execute against defined statement of work and according to the project management timeline. The execution of the work defined may require discovery and/or design workshops, build, test and deployment of the workflow and integration projects with customer systems. We anticipate the Workflow Solutions Architect to execute against a range of projects including larger projects ($100k), medium size, and smaller projects throughout the course of the year.
.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Design, configure and build customer solutions within Esko ArtiosCAD Enterprise/WebCenter and any accompanying workflows as needed in Automation Engine. This may also require integration of these solutions with clients MIS, ERP, or other systems using standard methodologies and proprietary Esko Technologies.
- Clearly documenting the system design
- Training and mentoring activities that support customer projects
- Deliver project with quality to meet customer satisfaction
- Achieve key performance indicators for On-Time Delivery, project budget and quality
- Provide successful transition and training of the completed project to internal customer support
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Education and/or Experience
Boxes, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
- Bachelors degree in Packaging Technology/Engineering/Computer Science; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- In depth knowledge of ArtiosCAD Enterprise/ Standard and WebCenter preferred
- Knowledge of printing technologies, graphic communications, computer science is a plus
- E-Commerce experience
- A technical understanding of server and network architecture
- Knowledge and aptitude to convert requirements into functional, architectural & design level specifications
- Ability to work with a remote team and act as a liaison between the customer, project manager, the development team and other units, if appropriate.
gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified
individual with disability.