General Electric Nevada , MO 64772
Posted 9/24/2018 1:04:50 PM
Job Function: Services
Business Segment: Healthcare Global Services
Location(s): United States; Arizona, California, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington
The Workflow Engineer will support GE Mammography Tomo customers with expertise in review stations, images archiving, images review, IT architectures and interfaces with PACS. The Workflow Engineer will need to master the Mammo clinical space, product architectures, design and critical to quality elements. This role is the technical resource for all service-related escalations regarding the product family.
1.Provide advanced, expert level remote and on-site technical support for Mammo / SenoIris installations and troubleshooting.
2.Use successful, effective field experience and knowledge to provide technical support to FE's, CST's, TSE I's, Peers, and Customers that may include both remote and onsite support.
3.Has and provides advanced expert support and training in IDI / SenoIris. Sought out as a technical subject matter expert for new capability development projects.
4.Expert Level support of the GEHC escalation process working closely with customer and field teams to define and support implementation of corrective action plans to resolve customer issues in a timely manner. Utilize "Gameplan" tool to drive Service effectiveness.
5.Evaluate others' contributions, develop ways to improve, and personally contribute to the online knowledge archive, the Problem Solution Database (PSDB), to increase the technical solutions available to FE's and fellow TSE's. Responsible for maintaining the PSDB.
6.Improve productivity tools through idea generation, workout leadership, and projects that are cross-functional, global, and impactful.
7.Champion Productivity Programs and act as change agent/ field "expert" in areas such as product serviceability and reliability, quality trend analysis, productivity program development and implementation, national modality program execution and new product introduction support.
8.Partner to direct, manage and support improvements in business processes that maximize competitiveness, enabling continued business growth. (Insert if appropriate for the Modality: This may include leveraging service capabilities by increasing the number of customer systems connected to the internet to improve remote troubleshooting and remote fix rates, or PM cycle time reduction.)
9.Sought out to provide valuable input to new product development using experience in resolving technical issues. This includes improvements in service readiness, service diagnostic tools, feature enhancements and product quality.
10. Leads or co-leads Project Teams in areas such as product serviceability and reliability, quality trend analysis, productivity program development and implementation, national modality program execution and new product introduction support. Be the "voice of the customer", relaying concerns back to Engineering.
11. Identifies and leads Material and Purchased Service cost improvement initiatives for the modality.
12. Partners with, and sought out by Service / Product Engineering and field support specialists to improve product quality and resolve formal customer escalations.
13. Maintain, grow, and train others with regards to up-to-date knowledge of modality products, service expertise, and tools to maintain "field expert" advisory status.
14. Coaching and training for FE's and CST's to ensure that technical and customer skills are up to date and meet the needs of the business. Constantly sought out and engaged as subject matter expert (SME) for FE modality training through the Service Quality Standard (SQS) training curriculum.
15. Identify and champion field quality improvements to include hazardous/ non-hazardous complaints via Trackwise.
16. Travel to, support, and advise installations, FMIs, and customer escalations (CSOs) at customer sites.
17. If required to advise customer install base in specific geography, position may include partial relocation.
18. Provide technical advisement and support for contract sales.
1.Aware of and comply with the GE Healthcare (GEHC) Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2.Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3.Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
4.Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
5.Ensure timely service activity and record closure.
6.Ensure/drive completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI's) within prescribed timeframe.
7.Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
1.4 year degree in an Engineering discipline
2.Strong customer service skills.
3.Highly motivated team player.
4.Prior project or technical leadership experience.
6.Networking certification, or related networking experience
7.Financial analysis abilities
8.Lean / Six Sigma Certified
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Arizona, California, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.