Sacramento , CA 95834
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Brings 5 years of professional experience as a WordPress Back-End Developer, or similar role.
- At least 5 Years of experience with web development in WordPress
- Extensive experience with PHP and HTML5/CSS3
- Must have experience developing sites that are compliant with W3C standards, WCAG 2.1 and Section 508 standards.
- Can take a Photoshop comp and transform it into clean HTML, CSS, and JS
- Experience with LESS or SASS
- Should have good experience in working with AngularJS and Bootstrap
- Familiarity with task runners like Grunt or Gulp
- Strong understanding of browser compatibility issues and how to debug them
- should have a strong understanding of mobile, responsive web patterns and UX/UI design.
- Familiarity with back-end languages like .Net/C#, Java
- Experience in ReactJS
- Ability to also double as a web designer
- Competitive salary and benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision plan and Life Insurance, paid time off and holidays.
- Complimentary snacks, soft drinks, teas and coffees.
- Cool projects that will get attention.