VIEW JOBS5/1/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-07-30T00:00Job Locations
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Wireless Advocates is a leading provider of wireless products and services both online and in over 600 retail locations nationwide. Together with the top wireless carriers (Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint) and OEM's (Apple, Samsung, LG, Motorola), our expert team of wireless professionals are here to help people connect. Wireless Advocates operates retail kiosks and online sales activities for our retail partners: Costco Wholesale, Army & Air Force Exchange Services (AAFES), Marine Corps Exchange (MCX), and Navy Exchange (NEX). Wireless Advocates is proud of our relationships with partners in building successful wireless operations within their stores. Our private label sales kiosks integrate effortlessly into retail environments, delivering customers a great experience.
Do You Have What It Takes to Succeed? You are the type of sales expert who creates a positive member experience. You strive to meet or exceed all Wireless Sales Expert customer service, quality of sale and performance expectations. You exhibit high levels of professionalism and operational excellence. You take pride in providing exceptional customer service. You maintain effective working relationships with your peers, manager and store personnel. You are able to meet sales expectations with minimal direct supervision. This is an exciting opportunity in a retail space that is primed for massive growth now that 5G is here. We hold a unique advantage in that we're able to offer all of the latest devices and plans from Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile/Sprint. These roles come with full benefits and excellent pay - with base, bonus and commissions, our Wireless Sales Experts are averaging $17/hr and our top performers are averaging $27/hr and higher. Responsibilities Wireless Sales Experts (WSE) are responsible for creating an excellent member experience by ensuring every interaction is professional and utilizes the GUESTS methodology. The WSE provides expert product and service selection advice so that Costco members and their dependents purchase products that meet their individual needs and wishes. The WSE is responsible for achieving personal sales and service goals and meeting all operational standards and expectations. The WSE must demonstrate the Company Guiding Principles in all interactions with members, employees and store personnel. Since this is a retail position, the WSE should ideally be available for shifts in the evenings and on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Sales Performance -Consistently meets or exceeds sales and performance expectations.-Consistently executes the company's GUESTS sales process. Customer Service -Provides superior, professional customer service to all members. Meets or exceeds all quality of sale and customer service standards.-Keeps up to date with all communications and relevant information (i.e. promotions, inventory, etc.).-Ensures all sales, operational and other SOPs standards are met and that all applicable SOPS are consistently executed.-Builds long-term repeat relationships with customers through personal integrity, sales and product expertise. Operational Performance Consistently meets or exceeds all operational standards including: -Non-Negotiables-Quality of Sale-Adherence to published work schedules, meal breaks and timekeeping-Regular/reliable attendance-Accurate time keeping practices which includes checking daily for missing punches-Accurate cash handling and inventory control-Safety and Training compliance-Completion of paperwork and direct delivery processing Competencies -Customer Focus-Instills Trust
Requirements -Prior retail sales experience is a plus, but the ability to greet and engage with customers is a must!-Must be curious and coachable - it's okay if you don't know, but are you willing to learn?-Personal integrity, a commitment to always do the right thing for our client and customers.-A desire to learn about technology and how to match solutions to needs.-Be able and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.-Able to stand for extended periods of time.-Must be at least 18 years of age and legally authorized to work in the U.S. We've Got You Covered! At Wireless Advocates, we are committed to providing our team with the support and resources to succeed in their career, as well as exceptional benefits for a healthy work-life balance. -Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage-Retirement Savings including 401(k) with company match-Paid Vacation Time-Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance-Employee Assistance Program 100% company paid-Life Insurance Policy 100% company paid-Flexible Spending Accounts Wireless Advocates is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and support diversity in the workplace. To find out more about us, visit our website at: www.wirelessadvocates.comWireless AdvocatesPittsburghPA
VIEW JOBS5/12/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-08-10T00:00<p>Are You Ready for Limitless Career Mobility & Unlimited Earning Potential??</p><p>You Should:</p><ul> <li>Possess a competitive spirit with a strong desire to meet and exceed sales goals!</li> <li>Be excited by technology and stay current on new trends!</li> <li>Be able to understand customer's needs and help them discover new products!</li> <li>Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment!</li> <li>Show excitement and be able to engage customers through product demonstrations!</li> <li>Show empathy and provide prompt and courteous customer service!</li> <li>Ability to work in other locations within a reasonable distance as the needs of the business dictate</li> </ul><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><ul> <li>1-3 years retail/customer facing/sales experience preferred but not required.</li> <li>Sales Consultants are paid a competitive hourly rate and can earn additional monthly commissions by meeting and/or exceeding sales objectives!</li> </ul><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><ul> <li>Unlimited Earning Potential – No Commissions Cap!</li> <li>Fun, Supportive Working Environment</li> <li>Great Hours, No Early Mornings or Late Nights</li> <li>Career Growth - Promotional Opportunities</li> <li>Paid Training</li> <li>Competitive Benefits Package</li> <li>Employee Phone Discount</li> </ul>Moby ConsultingPittsburghPA
VIEW JOBS5/13/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-08-11T00:00For over 125 years, ASCO Power Technologies has been pioneering every major product innovation in power transfer technology. Today, as a business of Schneider Electric, we are the world leader in emergency and standby power transfer solutions. We are the Power Authority - committed to providing a full range of quality-driven products backed by a 24-hour nationwide service support. https://youtu.be/Yf9QdGRZTEw
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: http:// https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EtpkB0cuXE&t=1s
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
This is a dynamic, multi-functional position that involves elements of marketing, business development, consulting, sales, communication, and customer engagement for ASCO Power Technologies, a brand of Schneider Electric. You will Lead a direct, high-performance sales team in conjunction with our manufacturing representatives in the Area accountable for all commercial activities required for the sale of industry leading products, solutions, and services. Area Sales Managers are responsible for the development of profitable growth strategies, along with associated sales forecasting, budgeting, and staffing decisions. Provide coaching and development activities for sales staff necessary to achieve sales targets, pursue key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales. The position is responsible for the Mid-Atlantic Area; which includes Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, South Jersey, and Delaware.
* Define markets, market potentials and appropriate sales strategies for the Sales Area. Partner with customers and distributors to plan strategies, provide quality service, train customers, and provide support necessary for attainment of customer's goals and objectives. Anticipate obstacles and develop alternative strategies.
* Formulate, communicate, implement, and evaluate strategic and tactical sales plans. Provide coaching to ensure successful execution of plans.
* Maintain active relationships with customers. Negotiate discrepancies between customer and ASCO expectations.
* Provide coaching and development activities for sales staff necessary to achieve sales targets; identify and pursue key prospects, develop bid strategies, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sale.
* Coordinate sales activities in Sales Area with other Areas and national account management to penetrate key accounts.
* Drive team collaboration with other Schneider teams (e.g. Square D, APC, etc.) to identify additional opportunities. Develop and drive collective/strategic bid strategies to the benefit of all teams
* Develop, implement and monitor budget and asset control systems.
* Utilize lean principles to continuously examine processes, identifying necessary improvements and coordinating implementation.
* Administer and/or establish company policies that directly affect employees.
This job might be for you if:
* The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of varied experience in sales, marketing, and product management. Relevant work experience and/or established networks in the Electrical Industry are desirable.
* They must have a successful record of leading and coaching in a transformative environment.
* Excel in an entrepreneurial environment. Embrace the opportunity to capitalize on the convergence of Information Technology and Operational Technology with Schneider Electric's EcoStruxure™ platform.
* The successful candidate will be a self-confident and skilled communicator who has demonstrated the ability to build relationships and influence others across functional boundaries.
* They must be able to effectively challenge the status quo, network both upwards and downwards, collaborate and influence within a complex, matrixed organization.
* He/she must have well-developed strategic planning and analytical skills-including a solid understanding of business finance.
* Additionally, this individual must be recognized as a strong performer with a strong record of delivering results and the ability to grow in the organization.
* Ability to travel (35%+) as needed.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of ASCO Power Technologies to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: ASCO Power Technologies does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
ASCO Power Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Req: 006V97Schneider ElectricPittsburghPA
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.