VIEW JOBS5/1/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-07-30T00:00Job Locations
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Wireless Advocates is a leading provider of wireless products and services both online and in over 600 retail locations nationwide. Together with the top wireless carriers (Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint) and OEM's (Apple, Samsung, LG, Motorola), our expert team of wireless professionals are here to help people connect. Wireless Advocates operates retail kiosks and online sales activities for our retail partners: Costco Wholesale, Army & Air Force Exchange Services (AAFES), Marine Corps Exchange (MCX), and Navy Exchange (NEX). Wireless Advocates is proud of our relationships with partners in building successful wireless operations within their stores. Our private label sales kiosks integrate effortlessly into retail environments, delivering customers a great experience.
Do You Have What It Takes to Succeed? You are the type of sales expert who creates a positive member experience. You strive to meet or exceed all Wireless Sales Expert customer service, quality of sale and performance expectations. You exhibit high levels of professionalism and operational excellence. You take pride in providing exceptional customer service. You maintain effective working relationships with your peers, manager and store personnel. You are able to meet sales expectations with minimal direct supervision. This is an exciting opportunity in a retail space that is primed for massive growth now that 5G is here. We hold a unique advantage in that we're able to offer all of the latest devices and plans from Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile/Sprint. These roles come with full benefits and excellent pay - with base, bonus and commissions, our Wireless Sales Experts are averaging $17/hr and our top performers are averaging $27/hr and higher. Responsibilities Wireless Sales Experts (WSE) are responsible for creating an excellent member experience by ensuring every interaction is professional and utilizes the GUESTS methodology. The WSE provides expert product and service selection advice so that Costco members and their dependents purchase products that meet their individual needs and wishes. The WSE is responsible for achieving personal sales and service goals and meeting all operational standards and expectations. The WSE must demonstrate the Company Guiding Principles in all interactions with members, employees and store personnel. Since this is a retail position, the WSE should ideally be available for shifts in the evenings and on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Sales Performance -Consistently meets or exceeds sales and performance expectations.-Consistently executes the company's GUESTS sales process. Customer Service -Provides superior, professional customer service to all members. Meets or exceeds all quality of sale and customer service standards.-Keeps up to date with all communications and relevant information (i.e. promotions, inventory, etc.).-Ensures all sales, operational and other SOPs standards are met and that all applicable SOPS are consistently executed.-Builds long-term repeat relationships with customers through personal integrity, sales and product expertise. Operational Performance Consistently meets or exceeds all operational standards including: -Non-Negotiables-Quality of Sale-Adherence to published work schedules, meal breaks and timekeeping-Regular/reliable attendance-Accurate time keeping practices which includes checking daily for missing punches-Accurate cash handling and inventory control-Safety and Training compliance-Completion of paperwork and direct delivery processing Competencies -Customer Focus-Instills Trust
Requirements -Prior retail sales experience is a plus, but the ability to greet and engage with customers is a must!-Must be curious and coachable - it's okay if you don't know, but are you willing to learn?-Personal integrity, a commitment to always do the right thing for our client and customers.-A desire to learn about technology and how to match solutions to needs.-Be able and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.-Able to stand for extended periods of time.-Must be at least 18 years of age and legally authorized to work in the U.S. We've Got You Covered! At Wireless Advocates, we are committed to providing our team with the support and resources to succeed in their career, as well as exceptional benefits for a healthy work-life balance. -Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage-Retirement Savings including 401(k) with company match-Paid Vacation Time-Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance-Employee Assistance Program 100% company paid-Life Insurance Policy 100% company paid-Flexible Spending Accounts Wireless Advocates is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and support diversity in the workplace. To find out more about us, visit our website at: www.wirelessadvocates.comWireless AdvocatesPittsburghPA
VIEW JOBS5/14/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-08-12T00:00CDW's vision is to be the best national provider of Advanced Technology Solutions. We will achieve this reputation by continuing to delight our customers and being the employer of choice for Advanced Technology Solutions. Senior Consulting Engineers at CDW are smart, hard-working Engineers who enjoy teaming with other best and brightest Engineers on highly visible, technically challenging projects and offerings. We are looking for high-caliber, well-rounded professionals who are passionate about emerging technology, projects and consulting.
Key Areas of Responsibility
* Lead and deliver Wireless engagements in the following areas: Validation survey, Design surveys, Troubleshooting, Configuration and Implementation. Analyze business needs and recommend solutions.
* Perform client consultation: plan, implement, and maintain wireless LAN/WAN hardware and software using the latest technology from leading vendors such as Cisco, Aruba, Meraki and Juniper. Assist in designing servers and networks: analyze business needs and recommend solutions.
* Identify and troubleshoot hardware and software technical problems related to LANs/WANs.
* Monitor and control infrastructure performance in the areas of response, throughput, and availability.
* Test LAN/WAN communications and routing products: implement test plans, evaluate test equipment and design test networks, and aid in the development of automated test suites.
* Identify opportunities and recommend solutions for improving services' efficiency and effectiveness, keep abreast of technical aspects of the PC-LAN/WAN computing environment, and develop a working knowledge of client-specific applications.
* Participate in various client projects intended to continually improve/upgrade telecommunications infrastructures.
* Create and execute test plans to meet project requirements for assigned components.
* Identify and communicate potential opportunities for cross-selling to the sales team.
* Manage time and expense to meet or exceed expectations defined in the Statement of Work.
* Provide high quality content deliverables using the appropriate document templates.
* Ensure solution is implemented as designed to the customer's satisfaction and approval.
* Bachelor degree in business, computer science, a related technical degree or equivalent
* Five years of experience delivering complex technical solutions including planning, development, implementation and support
* Minimum 2 years consulting experience
* Minimum of three years' experience in network engineering, with some experience designing, planning and implementing LANs and WANs using the latest technology; experience must be post-baccalaureate and progressive in nature
* Experience with wireless site survey, network design, and implementation
* Experience with Cisco, Meraki, Aruba (Wireless and ClearPass), Ekahau product lines. Ability to work weekends and/or off hours as necessary to meet clients' needs
* Ability to effectively communicate with clients
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders
* Proven ability to maintain and create technical documentation for the enterprise-level customers
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to demonstrate solid attention to detail and a penchant for accuracy
* History of balancing competing priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
* Attention to detail on inventory and logistics is important
* Physically able to push, pull or lift up to 50 pounds of equipment. The team lift system must be utilized for loads weighing more than 50 pounds
* Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% or as needed to other CDW locations or client sites
* Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information. Ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology. Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize. Ability to apply common sense in performing job. Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines. Ability to travel as needed.
* Minimum of one year experience in programming or analytical work
* CCNA, CCDP, or CCIE, ACMP, ACDP, or ACMX, ACDX certification preferred
Job Category: Delivery Engineering
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 50%
VIEW JOBS5/12/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-08-10T00:00<p>Are You Ready for Limitless Career Mobility & Unlimited Earning Potential??</p><p>You Should:</p><ul> <li>Possess a competitive spirit with a strong desire to meet and exceed sales goals!</li> <li>Be excited by technology and stay current on new trends!</li> <li>Be able to understand customer's needs and help them discover new products!</li> <li>Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment!</li> <li>Show excitement and be able to engage customers through product demonstrations!</li> <li>Show empathy and provide prompt and courteous customer service!</li> <li>Ability to work in other locations within a reasonable distance as the needs of the business dictate</li> </ul><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><ul> <li>1-3 years retail/customer facing/sales experience preferred but not required.</li> <li>Sales Consultants are paid a competitive hourly rate and can earn additional monthly commissions by meeting and/or exceeding sales objectives!</li> </ul><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><ul> <li>Unlimited Earning Potential – No Commissions Cap!</li> <li>Fun, Supportive Working Environment</li> <li>Great Hours, No Early Mornings or Late Nights</li> <li>Career Growth - Promotional Opportunities</li> <li>Paid Training</li> <li>Competitive Benefits Package</li> <li>Employee Phone Discount</li> </ul>Moby ConsultingPittsburghPA
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.