Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Wireless Project Manager / Supervisor - Albany, NY Area.
Tekcom Resources, Inc.
Albany area , NY 12065
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Wireless Project Manager / Supervisor Albany, NY areaRole:
We are looking for solid Wireless Project Manager / Supervisor for a contract role with one of our clients in the Albany, NY Market. It's for a great Company with a solid, long term track record. You must be local and will travel throughout the Capital District.
Although this is initially a contract role ..this Company offers amazing career growth opportunities and this may be a good way to get your foot in the door if you show initiative and are willing to work hard.Responsibilities:
- Coordinates, drives tracks the wireless construction project in accordance with the plans and specifications of the project
- Identifies unforeseen conditions or errors in the plans or specifications and communicates such to the attention of their supervisor or the client
- Maintains project deployment schedule
- Demonstrates sufficient skills and judgment to successfully complete larger or more complex construction projects
- Becomes knowledgeable with the pertinent information of a construction project, or aspect of a construction project, including but not limited to the plans and specifications, restrictions and right of ways, permits, test procedures, schedules, shop drawings, utility locations and information
- Develops and maintains a professional working relationship with construction contractors or subcontractors, and engineering/architectural design team.
- Supervises less experienced staff
- Prepares daily reports, takes progress photos, maintains record document information
- Monitors and records contractors work performance with the contract requirements and conducts final inspections, prepares punch lists, and collects documentation for closing out of contracts
- Coordinates materials testing, surveying services and other sub professional services that may be required
- Reviews and recommends progress payments to the contractor
- Wireless / Civil Construction
- Managing General Contractors (GC's)
- Cell site, BTS
- Civil Work
- Solid Computer Skills MS Excel
- Generator / Power / Telco
Our Client provides a Company Vehicle and pays business related travel expenses. Candidates will be required to pass a Drug, DMV and Background check.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.