Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Wireless Project Manager - New Builds
Columbus , OH 43085
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Project Manager will be primarily responsible for managing the deployment team, external vendors and internal personnel. The Project Manager is responsible for accomplishing project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities. The preceding must be done in a manner consistent with our processes and specifications while always maintaining an aggressive timeline for execution. The Project Manager is expected to be able to work effectively and efficiently across multiple internal departments, including but not limited to Real Estate, Sales, Legal and Accounting.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality and customer service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Manage multiple market projects from ring issuance through construction.
- Oversee reporting generated from vendors and Siterra.
- Continually expand and develop already existing knowledge regarding site acquisition, due diligence, design and construction associated with tower development.
- Work closely with and develop strong working relationships with other internal departments and external contractors/customers facilitating the overall tower development process.
- Always be aware of and capable of maintaining the necessarily aggressive timelines telecommunications deployment requires.
- Participate with other company staff in project and process reviews to provide ongoing improvement to company processes.
- Participate in all deployment meetings.
- Assist in the development of tracking tools and IT requirements to track and monitor tower development.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Prior management experience in the wireless industry required
- Creative and strategic mindset indicating capabilities to resolve problematic issues regularly arising in telecommunications deployment required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, & Power Point
- Ability to provide clear direction to multiple sources on multiple projects
- Present willingness to perform tasks beyond standard goals and objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently
- Safe driving record and own transportation
- Valid drivers license
- Required, minimum 5 years of management experience in telecommunications
- College degree preferred or equivalent industry experience