Wireless Construction Supervisor (Tx)
Tekcom Resources, Inc.
Houston , TX 77001
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Wireless Construction Supervisor
We are looking for a solid Wireless Construction Manager in the Houston area to support the South Texas region. This is a field based remote role requiring strong cellular construction expertise in addition to strong computer skills (excel). The ideal candidate will have a strong power background and will be visiting client sites as laid out.Typical Responsibilities:
The Construction Supervisor is responsible for duties that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Knowledge and Experience Desired
- Inspects and observes that a Wireless construction project, or an aspect of a construction project, is constructed in accordance with the plans and specifications of the project
- Identifies unforeseen conditions or errors in the plans or specifications and communicates such to the attention of their supervisor or the client
- Maintains an accurate set of field notes and daily diary
- Demonstrates sufficient skills and judgment to successfully complete larger or more complex construction projects
- Becomes knowledgeable with the pertinent information of a construction project, or aspect of a construction project, including but not limited to the plans and specifications, restrictions and right of ways, permits, test procedures, schedules, shop drawings, utility locations and information
- Develops and maintains a professional working relationship with construction contractors or subcontractors, and engineering/architectural design team.
- Supervises less experienced staff
- Prepares daily reports, takes progress photos, maintains record document information
- Monitors and records contractors work performance with the contract requirements and conducts final inspections, prepares punch lists, and collects documentation for closing out of contracts
- Coordinates materials testing, surveying services and other sub professional services that may be required
- Reviews and recommends progress payments to the contractor
- Wireless Construction
- Cell site, BTS
- Civil Work
- Solid Computer Skills MS Excel
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.