Wireless CAD Designer
Norcross , GA 30092
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Drafter/Designer is responsible for transforming data such as verbal instructions, red-line sketches and drawings, into detailed drawings. They will also be responsible for following current company procedures and standards to ensure drawings are completed with quality and consistent with current drafting practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares routine drafting projects, such as the preparation of various drawings of structures and equipment systems derived from fully dimensioned layouts and sketches.
- Works under immediate supervision. Reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Relies on detailed instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Follows established technical specifications to prepare drawings.
- Consults with supervisor regarding drawing accuracy and drafting standards.
- Follows all company CAD best practices for drawing creation, file management and revision control.
- Provides regular feedback and updates to immediate supervisor about the status of drafting tasks.
Skills and Specifications:
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Some proficiency with MS Word, Outlook, and Excel;
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2010 or later;
- Able to manage multitask work in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to work under direct supervision;
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work;
- Willingness to work additional hours in order to meet job requirements.