Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Winter Internship: Client Services / Marketing Intern
San Jose , CA 95128
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are actively seeking a Project Manager / Marketing Intern for our Summer Internship program. The right candidate is a motivated and talented person with a passion for facilitating communication between external clients and internal teams. You can multitask between several different projects and several different tasks at a time and must be eager to learn and assist. You must also understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels. This is a paid internship with a mandatory group project, and can be used to satisfy school credits. This is a part-time position for 4 months (November - February), with an option to extend to 6 months based on performance and need.
- Assist project managers with the internal workings of projects.
- Actively seek out information and learn processes for managing projects.
- Assist with setting up project calendars, coordinating meetings, and doing research.
- Assist in QA of design, content and development work.
- Write and review documents such as briefs, plans, and project notes.
- Facilitate communication with internal team, clients, vendors and contractors.
- Become the lead Project Manager on internship group project.
- Social Media content creation (original content), and scheduling across all of WebEnertia's Social Media channels including our Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and our Blog.
- Interact with the community and gather insights and reports to inform performance and future content.
- Assist with email/newsletter marketing efforts.
- Assist with ongoing media buys.
- Enrolled in Bachelors or Masters degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Advertising or a related field.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to assist other team members in problem solving.
- Excellent collaboration skills and flexibility.
- Ability to work well with others, to establish and maintain relationships.
- Ability to get things done in a fast-paced environment with limited resources and competing business priorities.
- Gain valuable work experience at a leading Digital Agency in Silicon Valley
- Competitive internship pay
- Structured internship program that includes shadowing team members, working on internship group project, and helping on client work
- Become the lead in your discipline for the group project
- Get mentorship in your discipline
- Develop and build upon current skills
- Generate real-world work samples for your portfolio
- Get help on your resume
- Company provided daily lunch
- A generous supply of office snacks and drinks
- A team of great people in a family-like atmosphere
1. Be Inspired
2. Be Accountable
3. Exceed Expectations
4. Embrace our Family
5. Always Collaborate
WebEnertia is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.