Windows/ Vmware Virtualization Engineer
Morgan & Morgan
Orlando , FL 32801
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Large plaintiff law firm is seeking a Windows/ VMware Virtualization Engineer. This key position will be a part of a growing team focused on infrastructure services. The Individual must have expert level knowledge working with VMware virtualization solutions, SAN infrastructure and datacenter networking. They will be responsible for design, implementation, migrations, and support various VMware platforms including VCenter, ESXi & Horizon View.
- Design, implement, migrate, and support various VMware platforms including VCenter, ESXi & Horizon View.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot VMware platforms to insure optimum performance for users.
- Create and maintain end user desktop images for Horizon View.
- Configuration and deployment of various server and storage platforms.
- Deep understanding of security solutions
- Engage with engineering teams to support existing virtual environment
- Hands on configuration of complex virtualization environments
- Provide expert level of support to our teams for technology transformation and refresh initiatives
- Excellent MS Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008 troubleshooting ability
- Minimum of 5 years of hands on experience with virtualization technologies (VMware primarily).
- Bachelor's Degree or 8 years extensive IT experience in multiple disciplines.
- Extensive experience with VMware virtualization technologies including vSphere, vCenter management suite, Site Recovery Manager, View Horizon, vCloud Suite.
- Experience with storage platforms and iSCSI.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of Cloud including Infrastructure as a Service, public and private cloud solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands on experience with server and operating system technologies
- Knowledge and experience with Software Defined Data Centers tools and technologies.
- Deep understanding, hands on experience with clustering and certification with hypervisor technologies a plus.
- Data Center/Server Operational Components (Monitoring, Management, etc.).
- Experience with Veeam Backup solution a plus
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail, results driven with focus on high quality and excellent customer service as well as the ability to multi-task.
- Can perform independently with minimal supervision and make decisions in ambiguity.
- Strong emphasis following ITIL standards and maintaining regulatory compliances.
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) Required
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP) or VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX) Preferred
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO