Windows System Administrator
Aircom International (Teoco Company)
Fairfax , VA 22030
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- At least 7-10 years of Active Directory related work experience
- Expert knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Expert experience with Windows Sever and Active Directory including Local and Group Policy, Security hardening and Remediation
- Expert knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, LDAP
- Manage Active Directory Domain Controllers
- Create and modify Active Directory and Local Group Policy
- Administer ADFS and AADC
- Expert knowledge Forests, Domains, Trusts.
- Install, manage and troubleshoot Microsoft systems.
- Expert knowledge of VMWare technologies
- Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance
- Help Service Desk team with advanced tickets.
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required
- Help with hardware activities
Essential: Fluent English, Microsoft Certification, Managing in excess of 50 Windows Server infrastructure, Strong communication and documentation skills, Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently Desirable: Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment