VIEW JOBS11/18/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-16T00:00<strong>THIS IS NOT A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY / NO THIRD-PARTY VENDORS</strong><br />
<strong>Who is Taos? </strong><br />
Taos is an IT consulting and services company that offers expertise across the strategic, management and tactical layers of IT and engineering organizations. As part of the nation's IT landscape since 1989, we offer opportunities that will allow you to achieve your career goals and objectives.<br />
We're changing the face of some of the most innovative companies with our diverse solution offerings, exceptional talent and thought leadership. Our clients look to us first for advice, insight, and support, driving us to relentlessly focus on customer success.<br />
Taos is immediately hiring a <strong>Windows Systems Administrator</strong> for a cutting-edge tech company in <strong>San Francisco, CA</strong>!<br />
<strong>Who you are:</strong><br />
You are an experienced Senior Systems Administrator with strength in Windows server technologies. You have honed your excellent customer service skills over years of providing above and beyond support and service. Your oral and written communication abilities allow you to work as an effective team member and produce exceptional documentation. You are organized, detail oriented, and skilled at multi-tasking. Your background and experience has given you the ability to effectively train others and be an active participant in setting standards.<br />
<strong>What you’ll be doing:</strong>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Defining, designing, and implementing network communications and solutions using the Windows platform</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Proposing and implementing system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the system</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Managing the load configuration of a central data communication processor and makes recommendations for purchase or upgrade of data networks</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Coordinating terminal orders and cable installation, network system planning, upgrading, monitoring, testing and servicing</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Exhibiting top notch design, troubleshooting, and support skills</li>
<strong>What you’ll bring with you:</strong>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Engineering, Management Information Systems or relevant discipline</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">MCSE 2008/2012 certification preferred, equivalent experience may be accepted</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">At least 10 years of relevant industry experience</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Previous experience or strength in the following functions:
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Telco Management (Cisco Call Manager, Skype for Business)</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">System Administration (Active Directory, Exchange, Azure, VMWare, CommVault, MFA)</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">System Center Configuration Manager (intermediate or senior-level)</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Storage, SAN, and Networking</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Extensive experience working with Windows 2003 - 2016, Exchange 2010/2016, and VMware vSphere</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Strong knowledge and experience working with IP networking, Firewalls, DNS and/or other Internet technologies</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Linux/Unix server knowledge and experience</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Working experience with installations, testing and troubleshooting of systems upgrades software patches, and computer applications</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Excellent troubleshooting skillset</li>
<strong>Let’s talk about us: </strong><br />
Some IT professionals watch their careers shoot straight up. Others spend years at one company after another struggling to get noticed and stay on top of developing technologies. If you are looking for a place that puts employees first while staying on the cutting edge of technology, come to Taos. We’ll immerse you in multiple environments and operating technologies, give you access to the collaboration of a strong technical community, and expose you to IT innovation as it happens in real-time. With unparalleled adaptability, you have the opportunity to leverage Taos as an employer to be successful.<br />
<strong>Referrals: </strong><br />
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a> or <a href="https://www.taos.com/contact-us/">Contact Us</a> and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.<br />
<strong>Compensation: </strong><br />
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!<br />
<strong>How to apply: </strong><br />
If you’re interested in this position or know someone who is, please email your resume (Word or PDF format) and contact information to <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a>. <br />
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.<br />
Veterans are encouraged to apply!<br />
<strong>E-Verify Participant:</strong><br />
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to <a href="http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/">http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/</a> and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.<br />
VIEW JOBS9/1/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-11-30T00:00Overview
First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients' needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals – our number one source of new business. We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
The Windows 10 Deployment Analyst I is primarily responsible for the efficient and accurate build and deployment of Windows 10 devices used at First Republic Bank. This role is part of the Windows 10 project team working closing with various other internal teams, such as End User Services and Workplace Technology (Desktop Support) teams. The Windows 10 Deployment Analyst focuses on the direct face-to-face interaction with the business and delivery of upgraded hardware configured for the specific individual for whom hardware is being upgraded.
This is a hands-on role, responsible for managing both incidents and service requests in an environment of constantly changing priorities maintaining a high level of accuracy and production.
The Windows 10 Deployment Analyst I is familiar with industry standard concepts, practices/procedures and maintains active awareness of I.S. department activity to make informed service decisions while in the field. Additionally, the Windows 10 Deployment Analyst I will make recommendations for improvements such as efficiency, customer satisfaction, and risk reduction based on internal client feedback and observation.
Duties are performed in accordance with established schedules and procedures and ensure proper completion of assigned tasks in a timely manner.
* Configuration and Deployment: Primary area of responsibility is effective hardware build and deployment. Will require working at remote sites and overtime.
* Service Management: Responsible for accurate evaluation and decisive planning of hardware configuration and tracking (moves, adds, changes) as related to the Windows 10 deployment.
* Communication: Provide prompt, clear and ongoing communication with internal clients, Windows 10 project team, and other Information Services personnel to define clear expectations. Post service messages & relay updates to internal business groups. Track communications in Service tracking tool
* Documentation & Reporting: Actively maintain workload using ticketing system. This includes the timely update of incidents assigned and received through alternate channels. i.e. by phone, walk up or email.
* Provides support and maintains written resolutions to frequent
* problems such as networks, hardware, software applications used by Bank personnel. May be asked to provide reports and maintain project task lists.
* Acts as business advocate between internal clients and I.S. departments. Channel feedback from face-to-face contact to drive improved service satisfaction.
* Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
* Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
* Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
* At least 3 years industry experience.
* Demonstrated ability to build, configure, and deploy Windows 10, Windows 7, or other operating system hardware deployment.
* Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as part of a team.
* Working knowledge in Windows 10 based environment.
* Ability to complete tasks and meet deadlines fast-paced, high stress environment.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Working knowledge of hardware/software troubleshooting.
* Familiar with document processes and procedures.
* Working knowledge of MS Office (strong Outlook and Excel a plus)
* Knowledge of Service Now or other ticket tracking tools
* Working Knowledge with Citrix products and publishing a plus Working knowledge of Active Directory.
* Knowledge of device/data encryption a plus Knowledge of imaging and software deployment
* Knowledge of networking principles, practice and technologies
* (TCP/IP protocol suite).
* Knowledge of request/problem documenting and tracking skills (Remedy, Service now, Cherwell)
* Knowledge of Retail banking and financial applications a plus Knowledgeable Planning and organizational skills.
* Executive support experience a plus.
* Familiarity with Software distribution systems a plus (Marimba, SCCM)
* Familiarity with MDM/UEM (GOOD, Blackberry Work)
* Familiar with printer configuration service and support
* Project management experience a plus Migration experience plus
* Familiarity with VMWare products a plus
* Familiarity with ITIL and Service Management concepts Industry standard Certifications are a plus.
* Familiarity with scripting a plus
* Further the First Republic Bank culture.
* The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
* Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
* Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
* Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
* Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
* Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.
First RepublicSan FranciscoCA
VIEW JOBS10/29/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-27T00:00PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Deployment Response Security Officer. As a Deployment Response Security Officer, you will deploy to a work site up 200+ miles from the nearest G4S office. Each deployment will be temporary, for a time period that will vary by assignment. While deployed, the officer will typically conduct foot and / or vehicle patrol (interior and / or exterior). Control access and egress. Compose reports. Deter criminal activity and misconduct. Perform other duties as specified in post orders. Travel with overnight stay as needed. Deployment can vary from overnight up to several weeks at a time.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
* Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle
* Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
* Sound alarms or call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
* Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles
* Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits
* Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
* Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
* Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
* Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
* Must possess a current and valid California Guard Card
* Must submit to a state licensing test if driving a company-owned or client-provided vehicle
* Must possess a current and valid driver's license
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
* If previously employed, meaningful and verifiable work history
* Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Active listening skills
* Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
* Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
* Attention to detail
* Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
* Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
* Must be willing to work at remote locations for a period to be determined
* Must be able to work flexible schedules
* Must have access to reliable transportation
* Must be able to successfully complete all training required for the position
* Must be able to operate radio or telephone equipment and / or console monitors
* Must have demonstrated ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
* Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
* Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Indoor and outdoor, temperature ranges from moderate to extreme cold and heat
Major activity: Walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Standing, walking, and sitting. Minimal to no stooping or kneeling.
About the Company:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
G4S Security Solutions USASan FranciscoCA