Must be able to work alternating Saturdays.
Print customers orders including pick labels
Select the orders and assist customers at time of pick up
Receive and be accountable for cash payments
Bring all money to appropriate parties and return product not picked up to stock at end of work day
3) Receive inbound UPS, FedEx, and other small package deliveries and receive inventory items into system. Distribute non inventory items to appropriate parties.
4) Respond to internal customer's requests for non inventory items
5) Assist in general receiving as directed
6) Assist in lift work as directed
7) Assist receiving clerks as directed
Education/Training: High School Education or GED preferred.
Minimum one year recent experience comparable warehouse experience preferred. Minimum six months experience with warehouse material handling equipment (electric pallet jack or forklift preferred). Must be able to work Saturdays.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Must be able to read alpha and numeric codes from pick sheets and slots. Must have computer experience.
US Foods, Inc.