Wi1424: Foster Crown: Permanent Primary Care Provider In Eastern Wisconsin
Manitowoc , Wisconsin 54220
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Foster Crown: Permanent Primary Care Provider in Eastern Wisconsin
- Highly Competitive Base Salary
- CME Reimbursements + Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Outpatient Based Care Only; No Inpatient Call
- Position is Structured to Allow for Excellent Work/Life Balance
- 45-Minutes from Green Bay & 90-Minutes from Milwaukee
- Award-Winning Healthcare Organization
This Family Medicine opportunity offers you the ability to work as a permanent employee in the highly desirable state of Wisconsin. Located 90-minutes from Milwaukee, this area offers many activities to be explored. Walk along the breathtaking shores of Lake Michigan, hike & kayak at one of the many state parks, or visit one of the breweries or museums in town. Manitowoc offers easy access to sophisticated dining and cultural offerings within a short drive. This area is also known for being an ideal place to raise a family due to excellent schools, solid home prices, low cost of living, and short commutes. Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/permanent placement into this nationally recognized, award-winning healthcare organization.More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year. If perm is not a fit, why not discuss locum tenens, which is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences. Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations. We place physicians in all states. Please visit our website for additional information:www.FosterCrown.comLinkedIn:www.linkedin.com/in/stevetmayFacebook:
- Job Number: WI1424
- Position: Permanent Primary Care Family Medicine Physician
- City / State: Manitowoc, WI
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Facility Profile: All major specialties covered including: sub-specialty orthopedics, interventional cardiology, general and vascular surgery, oncology, otolaryngology, urology, gastroenterology, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, pain and behavioral health.
- Trauma: N/A
- ADC: Over 37,500 total office visits including established and walk-in w/opportunity for growth.
- Support Staff: Multi-specialty with Over 90-providers on staff, also RNs, Techs, back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- BC FM.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Procedures: Typical bedside capabilities of a Primary Care Provider will be required. Outpatient based care only; no inpatient call.
- Schedule: see office for details.
- Call: Rotate pager call for after-hour, weekend and holiday coverage to receive patient calls.
- Perm Compensation: Strong base compensation. Significant & comprehensive health & welfare package + paid vacation/holidays and CME reimbursements.
fostercrownContact:Steve T. May/CEOFoster Crown, LLC