Reviews menus prior to preparation of food. Stores leftovers, plan for use of leftover foods in accordance to sanitation regulations and leftover policy.
Assumes the authority, responsibility and accountability of the position. Assists in establishing food service production line, etc. to assure that meals are prepared on time. Processes diet changes and new diets as received from Nursing Services.
Develops and maintains a good working rapport with interdepartmental personnel as well as other departments within the facility to assure that food service can be properly maintained to meet the needs of the residents. Creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis as well as a calm environment throughout the department. Performs other duties as deemed necessary and appropriate or as directed by the manager. Develops and maintains a good working rapport with other departments within the facility to assure that daily activities can be performed without interruption.
VIEW JOBS1/6/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-06T00:00* High School/GED
* Makes daily rounds of the Nursing Dept. to ensure all nursing service personnel are performing their work assignments in accordance with acceptable nursing standards. Makes oral and written reports/recommendations to the DON and Administrator as necessary/required concerning the operation of the Nursing Department. Monitors medication passes and treatment schedules to ensure that medications are being administered as ordered and that treatments are provided as scheduled. Reviews nurses' notes to ensure that they are informative and descriptive of the nursing care being provided, that they reflect the resident's response to the care and that such care is provided in accordance with the resident's request; completes Skilled Care documentation; completes red-line report; and reviews 24 hour reports and assures that the report accurately reflects resident issues and issues are acted upon on a daily basis. Provides the DON with information relative to the nursing needs of the resident and the nursing service departments ability to meet those needs. Performs other duties as deemed necessary and appropriate or as directed by the manager. Develops and maintains a good working rapport with other departments within the facility to assure that daily activities can be performed without interruption.
Wellmont Health SystemKingsportTN
VIEW JOBS12/1/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-01T00:00* High School/GED
* NOW OFFERING $500 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!
Assists or performs Activities of Daily Living (i.e. bathing, toileting, eating, dressing, grooming, etc.) for the residents of the facility as well as changes bed linen and assists with transferring residents from bed to chair, chair to bed and turning and repositioning of the resident while in bed. Documents Activities of Daily Living in resident's electronic medical record. Observes and reports the presence of pressure areas and skin breakdown to prevent decubitus ulcers. Reports accident, incidents, injuries, and/or skin tears to nurse supervisor/charge nurse. Measures and records blood pressure, heart rate, respirations, temperature and notifies the nurse supervisor/charge nurse if not within normal limits for the resident (i.e. increased/decreased blood pressure, increased/decreased heart rate, etc.) Performs other duties as deemed necessary and appropriate or as directed by the manager. Develops and maintains a good working rapport with other departments within the facility to assure that daily activities can be performed without interruption.
Must be Certified Nursing Assistant
Wellmont Health SystemKingsportTN
VIEW JOBS12/8/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-08T00:00SUMMARY:
Direct residential care provider in an acute high needs group home and/or facility environment that includes awake 24/7 staff. Provides direct care/support to individuals that include: acquisition, retention or improvement in skills related to activities of daily living, such as personal grooming and cleanliness, bed making, and household chores, eating and the preparation of food, and social and adaptive skills necessary to enable the individual to reside in a community residential setting. MUST BE 21. OVERNIGHT POSITION.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: High School Diploma/GED preferred.
Licensure: Valid driver's license.
Experience: Experience in a group home environment preferred.
Knowledge/Skills: Ability to maintain composure in difficult situations.
Ability to follow written and verbal directions.
Verbal/written communication skills.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide oversight and monitoring of resident's behaviors and activities.
* Assists individuals with daily living needs in preparing meals, bathing, cleaning, social interaction, etc. as needed by each individual.
* Must successfully complete medication training and deliver medication to individuals as prescribed with appropriate documentation. -Staff will evidence no medication errors in the distribution or logging of client medications
* Drives a 15-passenger van and maintains a safe driving record.
* Record/chart pertinent information and observations, resident discussions, plans, progress, skills and abilities. -Required daily documentation will be completed timely and in accordance with contract and/or program requirements
* Implement individualized plans, collect data and submit to supervisor in a timely manner.
* Coordinate residential and community socialization activities as selected by individuals.
* Maintain the residence in a neat and clean manner.
* Maintain inventory lists and alert supervisor of any low inventories and special needs.
* Attend and participate in regularly scheduled staff meetings and inservices and individual. Staff will evidence timely and successful completion of all training requirements
* Ability to work in a high needs facility, to include graveyard shift.
* All other duties as assigned.