Westwood Accounting Tutoring Jobs. Get paid twice weekly tutoring Accounting in Westwood. Apply today! Tutors set their own hours, tutor in-person or online, and choose the opportunities that interest them.
See if you are a match!
See how well your resume matches up to this job - upload your resume now.
VIEW JOBS10/12/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-10T00:00Our reputable client in Beverly Hills, CA is seeking an entry level accounting clerk for a long term temporary opportunity. This is a great way to kick start your career and begin to open the doors! The Entry Level Accounting Clerk will be responsible for: -journal entries -data entry -very light AP and AR (aging) -Special projects as needed The ideal Entry Level Accounting Clerk should have: -Bachelor?s degree in business, accounting, finance or similar -Proficient Microsoft Excel skills -A positive attitude and someone who can work in a fast-paced environment This position is looking to last for 6-7 months long and is looking to pay up to $18 per hour for the right candidate! Please send your resumes to for immediate consideration for this rare opportunity!
Our reputable client in Beverly Hills, CA is seeking an entry level accounting clerk for a long term temporary opportunity. This is a great way to kick start your career and begin to open the doors! The Entry Level Accounting Clerk will be responsible for: -journal entries -data entry -very light AP and AR (aging) -Special projects as needed The ideal Entry Level Accounting Clerk should have: -Bachelor?s degree in business, accounting, finance or similar -Proficient Microsoft Excel skills -A positive attitude and someone who can work in a fast-paced environment This position is looking to last for 6-7 months long and is looking to pay up to $18 per hour for the right candidate! Please send your resumes to for immediate consideration for this rare opportunity!
Employment Type: TemporaryAccountempsBeverly HillsCA
VIEW JOBS9/11/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-12-10T00:00Job Description
Security Jobs Now!
Allied Universal Services is currently searching for a Professional Security Officer.
The Professional Security Officer is the heart of Allied Universal Services. Our officers allow us to accomplish our company's core purpose which is "to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities". The Professional Security Officer is responsible for the safety and security of the facilities they protect. Our security officers act as a visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions; they detect and report suspicious, unsafe or criminal acts at or near their assigned posts which may be a threat to the property, clients, guests or employees at the site. Although essential activities may differ based on the facility at which they work, below are some of the standards:
* Ensure the facility is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property
* Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing
* Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client employees and guests
* Answer questions and assist guests and employees
* Answer phones or greet guests / employees in a professional, welcoming manner
Physical and Mental Functions:
* Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
* Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
* Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
* Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
* Run as needed
* Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
* Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
* Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
* Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
Qualified applicants for the Professional Security Officer position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* At least 18 years of age
* Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
* Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
* Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
* Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test
* As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty
* Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills
* Remain flexible to ever changing environments; adapt well to different situations
* Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
* Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard;
* Neat and professional appearance
* Ability to provide quality customer service
* Ability to handle both common and crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
* Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
* Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 150,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com or http://www.aus.com/offices to contact your local office.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Requisition ID2018-232774Allied Universal SecurityBeverly HillsCA
VIEW JOBS10/4/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-02T00:00<p><strong>Why Join?</strong></p><p>Our growing boutique 501c3 fiscal sponsor client that runs over seventy charitable initiatives around the world is seeking a rising Accounting and Tax Manager to join their tight-knit, entrepreneurial team. This newly-created, hands-on role will perform general accounting duties, monthly reporting, and annual tax preparation for a growing list of exclusive celebrity and affluent client initiatives. Upon successful demonstration of success in the role, you will have the opportunity to grow with the company through enhanced responsibility. This is a great entrée into the philanthropic world for those who are looking to transition into a management level position within the charity and foundation world. You will be learning from a best-in-class team about philanthropic strategy and impact, legalities, and charitable fundraising. This is a fast-paced, fun environment for someone who really wants to engage.</p><p> </p><p><strong>What You’ll Tackle</strong><strong>:</strong></p><ul><li>Perform day-to-day accounting for all charitable , including bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, weekly wires, check writing and maintain paper trail. Set up new clients in , as needed.</li><li>Weekly invoicing and bank deposits</li><li>Perform and evolve monthly financial reporting process</li><li>Serve as primary communication to clients with regard to all financial-related inquiries; research in real-time, and respond efficiently</li><li>Set up independent contractors, w9 and Monthly 1099 reports for Chair and Dir. Of Accounting.</li><li>Set up payroll for new employees and coordinate with outside payroll company.</li><li>Utilize Bill.com for payables.</li><li>Help create or enhance accounting policies and procedures</li><li>Prepare 990 tax returns</li><li>Support financial audits</li><li>Perform other work as may be assigned</li></ul><p> </p><p><strong>What’s Needed to Win:</strong></p><ul><li>Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, business, or related</li><li>3+ years of public accounting experience with nonprofit clients; experience in a small, entrepreneurial environment, and preferably coming from a similar role (a strong plus)</li><li>Knowledge of reporting requirements for 501c3 organizations</li><li>CPA, or LLM in Tax, a plus</li><li>Finance: budgeting and/or forecasting, a plus</li><li>Proficiency with financial systems (Xero, Bill.com) and related integrations</li><li>Strong proficiency in Excel</li><li>Hands-on, roll up your sleeves, positive attitude</li><li>Excellent oral and written communication, and interpersonal skills</li><li>Highly detail oriented and organized in work </li><li>Ability to work in a high energy, dynamic working environment.</li></ul>Brett Fisher GroupBeverly HillsCA