VIEW JOBS11/7/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-02-05T00:00As a leading worldwide provider of navigation devices and wearable technology, our focus is on developing, designing and supporting superior products. Our advanced technology promotes performance, safety and ease of use in every market we serve. That makes us an engineering and technology company with a keen focus on recruiting talent in those fields. But the same vertical integration business model that keeps all design and manufacturing processes in-house also gives us the incentive to hire top performers from different backgrounds, including operations, finance and accounting, information technology, sales, marketing and communications.Our sales and marketing teams talk the talk and walk the walk, marketing hundreds of products worldwide for consumer, business and military applications. Our highly-motivated sales professionals not only initiate new relationships, but also maintain positive rapport with established dealers. Our marketing teams support the sales teams, ensuring quality marketing materials are initiated, scheduled, produced, documented and archived. If marketing and selling a quality product at an affordable price is in your plan, then let’s strategize.We are looking for a full-time Regional Sales Manager 1 - Consumer Sales for the San Francisco Bay/Central Valley Area. In this role, you will be responsible for developing new retail sales and cultivating and expanding relationships with Garmin specialty dealers. This includes but is not limited to the fitness and outdoor market segments. In addition, this position will develop, coordinate, present, and implement product training programs to key Garmin customers as needed. Other essential functions include: Develop and execute strategies to increase market share and profits Establish and execute sales plans and sales promotions Responsible for attaining sales targets Work closely with business partners to develop new programs for both retail and consumer use Leverage product knowledge to create sales strategies attractive to potential dealersDevelop, maintain and share Garmin product knowledge with dealersDeliver training seminars to dealer network, and coordinate associated training activities with little to no supervision, exercising independent judgement as to how best to meet the individual training needs of the specific customer.Create and make sales presentations to prospects and existing accountsPrepare and maintain monthly sales forecasts Communicate market requirements effectively to product development teams Attend and coordinate trade shows Travel with little or no supervision Qualified candidates possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university and 1 years’ experience in sales and marketing with a proven track record in meeting sales targets or 5 years’ experience performing in a role substantially similar to the essential functions of this position. This may include outside sales, retail sales, or sales into a retail environment. Other requirements include: Must demonstrate proven track record of sales successesDemonstrates a servant oriented, customer service focus with proven experience in relationship building and providing quality customer service experiencesExceptional communication oral/written and interpersonal relationship skillsSuperior organizational and analytical skills with keen attention to detail and qualityMust be an articulate and fluent communicator, written and verbal, and at ease with public speakingAbility to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and challenging environmentMust possess the ability to maintain flexibility to travel (50% of time or greater) A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university and internal Garmin experience serving as a Regional Training Specialist, Sr RTS, Inside Sales Representative, or Associate Sales Manager are highly preferred. Other preferred skills are: Experience in recreation, outdoor, and/or fitness marketplacePersonal experience in Garmin’s core market segments including outdoor, fitness, and/or golf & cycling. Excellent product knowledge of communication and navigation systemsDemonstrates a proficient fundamental understanding of the outdoor, running, golf, and/or cycling retail industry Our benefits are designed to lead an evolving marketplace, support innovation and encourage a healthy balance between work and life. They allow our associates to make their own decisions about their wellbeing and future and consistently rank Garmin as a top tier benefits provider when compared to other high-tech employers. We offer a choice of high value medical, dental and vision plans with low or no premiums, to fit your and your family’s preferences. In addition, Garmin’s financial benefits include a generous 401K retirement plan that provides 5% of pay base contribution plus a match of 75 cents for every dollar you contribute to a maximum of 10% of your compensation. The employee stock purchase plan allows for shares to be bought at a 15% discount. Garmin offers many other benefits and perks ranging from wellbeing initiatives, educational assistance and career development, community charity support, and employee discounts just to name a few.Garmin International is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran’s status, age or disability.Garmin International, Inc.San FranciscoCA
VIEW JOBS11/5/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-02-03T00:00Sales Director, Contact Center Practice, Mid-Market (MM) & Majors Business Segments
Job Type: Full time
Location: Western USA or Rocky Mountain Region
RingCentral, Inc. an award-winning global provider of communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (34% YOY). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1B and beyond in the coming years.
UC SaaS platform is transforming the way businesses communicate and collaborate. We are on a steep trajectory of growth as we turn our attention to winning larger business. We are looking for a proven solution sales leader to join our dynamic MM and segments to address the strong seeing in North America within the contact center space. This current opportunity is to internal growth as we continue to expand and scale. Come experience a ton of runway with unlimited tools & resources, an in-demand product, and a fun & winning culture. The Contact Center, Sales Director will support our hyper-growth and market leading technology position specifically owning sales for our Contact Center solution with the MM and major's business segment. This person will play a key role as he/she leads this highly visible and motivated team that generates revenues and achieves individual, team and organizational quotas.
* Lead and drive overall sales strategy to develop and close new business within the Western United States
* and architect a winning sales team through hiring and inspiring team members
* Plan and lead regularly scheduled forecast meetings
* Coach direct reports regarding key account strategies to drive closure
* Report on sales activity and forecast to RingCentral's leadership team
* Align and leverage internal resources to build, develop, and close strategic account and wins
* Lead and inspire the sales organization to achieve quarterly and annual revenue growth targets by establishing sales goals and monitoring their achievement
* sales through competitive analysis and thoughtful product positioning
* Provide focused leadership to the sales team that will foster success based on a culture of customer success
* Evangelize and embed a sales pipeline management process by developing and maintaining executive and senior-level client relationships key accounts
* Maintain a personal presence and be visible the sales team through customer engagements
* Directly participate in closing deals with target accounts and driving business initiatives for future success
* 5+ years of 1 leadership in UC SaaS platform sales
* Deep knowledge of Customer Experience & Contact Center space
* Demonstrated sales record of obtaining / exceeding team quotas.
* Experience scaling field hiring, territory planning and creating
* Exhibiting executive presence both customers facing and internal stakeholders
* Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring major/enterprise level customers
What we offer:
* Base + Uncapped commission plan
* Benefits – effective day one (Health, Dental, Vision)
* RSU's (Restricted Stock Units), equity accumulation
* Ramped Quota / Training with full commission potential
* ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
* A phenomenal culture with an entrepreneurial approach
* (10) Company Wide Holidays
* Flexible PTO plan
* Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc.NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees as One TM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.
Ringcentral, Inc.San FranciscoCA
VIEW JOBS11/1/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-30T00:00Your role: The ideal candidate is driven to achieve a quarterly/annual sales target established by Area Management. The role mandates the development and maintenance of solid working relationships with identified distributors within the territory as well as the ability to efficiently manage the territory through planned coverage and follow-up of key accounts, end-users, and leads is of paramount importance. The role is technical in nature and requires one to maintain a high level of technical and application competence and utilize this knowledge in a manner which will add value to our products and services while promoting and maintaining customer allegiance.
* Territory: Driving within San Francisco Bay Area
* Travel: 10% with infrequent overnight trips.
* Job requires some lifting of equipment, ability to walk halls, driving through territory to visit accounts.
Who you are:
* Bachelor's Degree in Life Science, Engineering or similar discipline
* 3+ years of experience in technical sales and direct selling to the scientific community.
* 2+ years of computer skills including Microsoft office which includes WORD, EXCEL and POWERPOINT is required.
* MS degree in Life Science, Engineering or similar discipline
* Strong experience using SalesForce.com
* Organized and can manage his/her territory in an efficient manner and who can keep up with the demands of this job, such as answering voicemails and emails in a timely manner, planning customer visits, working with our service group, keeping up with leads and quotes.
* Previous SalesForce.Com experience highly preferred.
* Ability to develop and demonstrate solutions in technical areas.
* Proven ability to understand and articulate both technical product aspects and product market positioning
* Familiarity with Biopharma, Academic and Clinical marketplace.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Familiarity with laboratory applications and testing including instrumentation.
* Field service experience involving marketing and product positioning may substitute for direct sales experience
* 5+ years previous experience in technical sales and direct selling activities to the scientific community. Background in Life Science or Engineering.
Job Requisition ID: 199410
Location: San Francisco
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Account Manager, Regional Manager, Developer, Manager, Laboratory, Sales, Management, Technology, Science
EMD MilliporeSan FranciscoCA