Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
West Coast Regional Sales Director
Lee Weber Group, Inc.
Los Angeles , CA 90021
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Opportunity: RegionalSales Director - Western US
(Can liveanywhere on the West Coast)Compensation Profile:
Base Salary: $130,000 - $160,000
Bonus:$55,000 + uncapped
401K, full Medical/Dental
We are currently seeking a Full Time Regional Director, Wound Management & Surgical Reconstruction to join the Company team. This is a remote position. Ideally candidate will be located anywhere from Colorado west.
As a Regional Manager, you would be responsible for the development, maintenance and increasing sales/distribution of company Bio Implants within a specific Regional Geography.The position is the key management contact for the Territory Managers and 1099's and is therefore responsible for hiring, developing and insuring focused attention to territory activities.The position is accountable for developing and managing business through alliance partners, distributorships and director account within a specific region along with price negotiations and strategic account development. The Regional Manager must conduct business within the guidelines of company policies, procedures and regulations.
You would be expected to perform all tasks assigned to you, including but not limited to:
Responsible for planning and implementing strategies to ensure the revenue budget is met and the regions goals are met.
Develop, coach and guide the sales team. Conduct weekly field travel with Territory Managers and 1099's within regionas well as perform quarterly business reviews.
Develops key relationships with prominent Supply Chain personnel and Clinical KOLs in the prescribed region. Drives regional portfolio adoption among key IDNs, and serves as a resource for VAC committee, C suite and Regional Practitioner Society meetings and presentations.
Ensure all employees within the region complete all required training such as compliance, product, sales or other required company training.
Attends trade shows and medical meetings as required by management.Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business or Related Field from accredited college/university
- 5 years of sales experience in the medical device industry specific to: Operating Room, Advanced Wound Management, or Acute Burn/Trauma product experience.
- 2 years of leadership experience in sales management with direct reports.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective oral, written and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and strategize in order to meet goals.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team remotely.
- Demonstrated success selling in the C-Suite, implementing GPO/IDN agreements for optimal compliance, and consistently exceeding sales quotas.