Dallas , TX 75201
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Employment type: Hourly
Job function: Customer Service, Sales and Cleaning
The Wellness Concierge team is responsible for maintaining the daily operations of the studio. The position is primarily based behind the front desk to greet members, answer questions, provide tours and information and ensure that the lobby, practice rooms and restrooms are up to cleanliness standards. This position must represent the face and image of TruFusion at all times while working.Additional Information: This studio is owned and operated by independent franchisee TSG Park Cities, LLC.
The franchisee controls all aspects of the studios employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this studio you will be employed by franchisee and not by TruFusion, LLC.
- Welcome all visitors according to our Customer Service standards; answer telephone promptly and courteously
- Check students into class/workshop/etc through software system
- Assist students by guiding them through our programs and answering their questions
- Capable of handling sensitive customer service issues thoughtfully and quickly
- Building Membership
- Be knowledgeable about our offerings, competitive programs and pricing to actively promote and sell TruFusion memberships, class packages and programs
- Keep common area neat and clean, clean studio rooms, restrooms, empty trash and tidy props
- Work with studio staff to support the financial goals and operational needs of the studio
- Report any issues per our procedures
- Keep the retail area looking great which includes cleaning it. Pro-actively watch for theft to avoid shrinkage.
- Any other tasks required to help company meet its goals
- The vast majority of the job is performed in the studio.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met be the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to sit and or stand for 4 hours at a time.
- Experience working in customer service role
- Experience working in retail, yoga, fitness, and/or health industry a plus
- Highly energetic, positive and enthusiastic team player
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment,
- Passion for our product and ability to understand and communicate the different programs offered.
- Must be customer focused and deliver high level of customer service at all times
- Ability to stay calm at all times and act respectfully and professionally
- Dependable, accountable and responsible with excellent attendance and punctuality
- Proactive problem solver
- Flexible schedule
- Comfortable with computers and effective at learning and using the necessary software products