R&E Automated Systems
Birmingham , AL 35203
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a Field Service Welding/Joining Engineer to become an integral part of our team! You will perform Welding/Joining engineering duties in the Industrial Automation Field Including but not limited to: Automotive, Defense, Amusement and Aerospace.
- Start up and debug of new systems - Bosch, WTC, Henrob, Stanley, Lincoln, Miller, Fronius, SKS
- Integration of new automated welding lines and launches-RSW, Rivet, GMAW, Laser.
- Problem solving and optimization of existing systems
- Production support
- Quality improvement projects/Expulsion reduction projects
- Must be able to travel
- Previous experience in the welding and joining engineering field
- Excellent personal and communication skills
- Self starting work ethic
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to learn new technologies and systems
R&E Automated Systems (www.reautomated.com) is the industry leader in Welding Engineering and Services, Laser Welding, Controls, Robotics, Mechanical Design and Simulation.
R&E is at the forefront of technological advancements and we provide a wide range of services to companies in the automotive, aerospace, medical, agricultural, military and consumer goods industries. We provide our clients with unique solutions that are tailored to accommodate their project demands.
R&E goes the extra mile to provide our employees a comfortable work environment. Our managers understand life on the road as we have all come from the field we manage and have spent many years in our particular discipline.