Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Monroeton , NC 27320
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Looking for experienced Aluminum Welders.
Ideal candidate will have experience with Aluminum Welding. AWS certification and ASME pressure vessel code experience would be a plus.
Must be able to set up welding machines based on the job at hand. Will need to be able to read and interpret blueprints to determine the specific welding requirements. Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards. Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task. Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
Pay based on experience and benefits available
- Weld and fabricate new aluminum components in accordance with product data sheets and in compliance with all applicable standards of safety and performance.
- Repair metal components to restore full functionality and safety performance.
- Solve problems and develop innovative solutions to novel situations that require a fresh approach while still maintaining required standards of safety, stability, and security.
- Maintain tools and equipment to a professional standard. Keep work station clean and orderly to retain a safe and operational work environment.
- Coordinate workflow with other members of the team and third-party agents.
- Execute welds in a professional manner, examine work pieces for defects, and measure work pieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Work independently or with a small team of other welders to complete large and complex projects. Manage workflow, meet deadlines, and troubleshoot problems daily, in addition to fabrication duties.
- Employ physical strength and endurance to complete all welding tasks.
Job Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to execute basic aluminum welding techniques
- Ability to read and follow a product data sheet, specs sheet, and other product informational material
- Familiarity with aluminum welding equipment and workshop safety protocols
If you're an aluminum welder with 3+ years of experience with MiG and TiG, please apply today!