Weekend Shift - Press Operator-Flexible Shifts
Hebron , KY 41048
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Teespring believes the future of commerce is social, and each day is working towards becoming the worlds leading Creator commerce platform. Allowing all users to create and sell high-quality products that their fans will love. Teespring is a verticalized commerce platform that spans across the whole supply chain from ideation of a new product idea through delivery to the end customer (including design, customer service, and fulfillment). Teespring has powered its Creators to sell over 35 million products across 120 countries, generating over $1 billion in revenue along the way.
What this team does...
Our Production team is responsible for efficiently operating machinery and receiving, storing and distributing material within the facility. We are seeking dynamic hard-working professionals with a desire to work for a fast-paced, growing organization.
What you'll do...
- Confirms exact machine settings and makes necessary adjustments to ensure exact registration, optimum print quality and production speed using automatic equipment.
- Performs proper garment loading and unloading techniques for straight and consistent print placement.
- Corrects malfunctions, makes necessary documentation and notifies supervisor or facilities personnel of each instance.
- Monitor dryer settings to ensure proper cure of printed graphics.
- Observes operation to detect defects and areas for process improvement.
What we're looking for...
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
- Displays understanding of how job relates to others.
- Troubleshoots technological problems.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Offers assistance and support to other members of the team.
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences.
- Treats people with respect.
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Meets productivity standards; completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase productivity; works quickly.
- Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
What we offer...
- Pay up to $16.75/hr
- In-house convenience store!
Your Story is Our Strength
Teespring embraces a diverse and inclusive workplace where anyone, anywhere can be part of our growth story. We know that what makes you unique is what makes our team stronger. We are an equal opportunity employer motivated to partner with people from different backgrounds, abilities, experiences, and perspectives.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Lets start a conversation.