Baird & Warner
Highland Park , IL 60035
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a dynamic, administrative professional to join our team supporting Real Estate Sales Professionals at our Highland Park location. This is a weekend position, 25-30 hours a month with the potential for more. Hours are rotating 9am-5pm Saturday and 10am-4pm Sunday.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Compile property transaction files for contracts and verify the information.
- Obtain missing information as required.
- Compile buyer packets.
- Answer phones.
- Open and Distribute daily courier items.
- Distribute and prepare incoming and outgoing mail.
- General office support functions including greeting customers and maintaining office appearance.
- Maintain monthly floor scheduling.
- Pull MLS reports as directed.
- Process buyer rep agreements.
- Data entry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize
- Strong computer skills - including Google platform and Microsoft Office
- Social media savvy (FB, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Professional appearance
*Real estate knowledge is a plus
For 164 years, Baird & Warners been making real estate easier for Chicagoland buyers and sellers and creating a culture unlike any other for the people who work here. Just ask them: the Chicago Tribunes annual worker survey has named us a Top Workplace eight years in a row. Individual empowerment, enthusiastic innovation, and a true passion for giving back to our communities, makes thriving easy for our people and our company.