Weekend Facilities Crew Member
Tree House Brewing Company
Charlton , MA 01507
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a driven, hardworking individual to join and grow with our very tight family here at Tree House with the position of Part-Time Facilities Crew Member to help us on Saturdays and Sundays. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to be an integral part of the experience Tree Houses environment provides. The Part-Time Facilities crew will be responsible for up to but not limited to ensuring that were providing a clean, safe, and welcoming environment for guests and staff. This person will provide excellent guest perception and optimum working conditions by maintaining both beautiful and functional facilities to help carry out our overall mission to make the best beverages in the world and to serve them in the most friendly and memorable environment possible.
Its a great time to join the team to be a part of our growth to come. We are expanding and we continue to build on this creative, eclectic endeavor in our new, state-of-the-art facilities and we couldnt be more excited and grateful for whats ahead. The position is PART-TIME and will be based in Charlton, MA and will include workdays in our other facilities.
As a Part-Time Facilities Crew Member, you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing a clean, welcoming, polite, educated experience for all guests
- Emptying all trash receptacles both inside and outside the facility, and replace lining of trash cans
- Picking up any trash inside on the floor, tables, or outside the facility
- Collecting all used glassware both inside and outside
- Wiping down all high-tops with warm water and a rag
- Assisting at Merchandise register and bringing down empty recyclable cans to the compactor outside
- Assisting Retail Team members in re-stocking bathrooms with materials needed (toilet paper, soap, etc.)
- Addressing any spills on the retail floors and using the appropriate tools to clean them up. Sweep and mop floors if needed
- Assist in restocking glassware shelves if requested
- Assist in general grounds maintenance if requested
- Additional ad hoc tasks assigned by your supervisor
- You are driven, self-motivated and able to work autonomously, with a focused and hard working attitude
- A quick learner who is able to work with minimal or no supervision
- Ability to work comfortably outdoors in all seasons
- Ability to multitask and work coolly and professionally in time sensitive situations
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to tactfully communicate with guests as needed
- An innate helpful nature and a desire to be a strong, reliable team player with a willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and/or pivot plans quickly in order to coordinate corrective actions needed
- Must be punctual and responsible with ones time
- Meticulous attention to detail when it comes to keeping the grounds clean
- You are not afraid to speak your mind
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to push, pull, bend, and lift in excess of 50 lbs. as necessary to perform required tasks as assigned throughout the workday.
- Valid Drivers License
Benefits and Perks:
- Merch and Beer credits and then some
- 401k Plan Participation Eligibility
- Consistent reviews to assess progress and your own personal happiness
- Options to participate in killer team/company sponsored events
- Culture! You will work in an environment of driven & intelligent people who have a good time and are constantly striving to improve
At Tree House, we work as a team and we work very hard. . . with purpose and intent. We do not cut corners and we do not take the easy route. We encourage dissent, critical thinking, and an ongoing desire to improve. Our goal is to make the best beverages in the world and serve it in the most friendly and memorable environment possible - that is our obsession, and that is what drives us to do what we do.
Thanks for reading! To be considered, please follow the link and submit your resume along with a cover letter with references included in your cover letter. | No phone calls.