Website Developer / Front End (Wordpress, Shopify)
Orlando , FL 32801
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking to add a team member for our Orlando, Florida office. Be a part of an exciting company with many perks and a ton of growth potential.
Chatter Buzz, A boutique and fast-paced DIGITAL and technology-driven marketing and ad agency located in Downtown Orlando is seeking an experienced Website / Front End Developer with proven development skills in Wordpress CMS sites and Shopify e-commerce, in addition to a proven client service skills. We are looking for a take-charge individual with proven CMS development background and continually learning.
Develops, manages internal and external resources, and implements updates and changes involving departmental or cross-functional teams, from initiation through delivery; ensures project completion on schedule and within budget. The Web Developer will interface with our internal project managers, designers, content writers, and external clients.
Must work in-house at our Orlando, FL
About the Job:
The scope of duties entails conceiving and managing website deliverables related to product launches, webinars, promotions, events, and general ongoing content updates. The ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of web and application development, knowledge of content management systems and the ability to work within cross-functional teams. The candidate must have the ability to actively manage multiple web-based projects, work under tight deadlines while consistently delivering quality results.
- Ability to also develop Wordpress websites from a custom design.
- Strong experience in Visual Composer and ACF
- Strong experience in WooCommerce and Shopify
- Develops website development activities (definition of schedule, budget, risk, change, opportunity, and resource allocation management) for very complex projects/ programs
- Develop website sitemaps and wireframes
- Independently manage the development of websites, landing pages, email newsletter coding. (HTML / CSS)
- Own the project life cycle, from requirements through implementation; including, but not limited to, determining the project approach, success metrics, requirements, deliverables, resource needs and schedule
- Manage and communicate overall status and project results to internal and external clients, management and other project stakeholders as necessary
- Identify, optimize and document repeatable processes in support of Chatter Buzz web development process.
- Effectively participate and contribute to cross-functional teams to define and successfully deliver digital marketing programs
- Support SEO activities and SEM programs, working closely with marketing campaign owners, demand generation resources and external agencies
- Work closely with internal clients to ensure digital practices are consistent with corporate digital strategies, brand guidelines and best practices
- A solid understanding of at least one of the following domains highly beneficial; e-commerce, user experience design or website analytics management
Required Qualifications and Competencies
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information System. Web Development or related field with at least 3-5 years of experience in Wordpress development, e-commerce, mobile website, and web development. Specific examples and a portfolio of web design are required.
- Sass and Less
- Extensive Bootstrap knowledge is a MUST
- Gulp or Grunt Experience
- Git Management
- Front-end and minimal back-end development experience.
- Zeplin and Sketch
- Strong knowledge in HTML 4/5, CSS, PHP, and FTP.
- Strong sense of design quality and understanding of visual and UI/UX disciplines and principles.
What's in it for you
- Compensation - $40k - $55k based on experience + 10% of your salary (year-end bonus based on meeting MBOs)
- Ability to earn commission and an additional bonus if goals are met
- Work from home days
- Unlimited coffee and snacks
- Open collaboration workplace
- Downtown office location with free parking
- Smart casual attire
Job Type: Full-time