Web Project And Digital Marketing Manager
Professional Case Management
Denver , CO 80203
Posted 9 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Professional Case Management (PCM) is seeking a digital marketing manager with experience managing all aspects of web marketing, from website revamp to SEM and content marketing. This role will lead the web site development, digital strategy creation and execution of our mature midsized company with limited digital focus to date. PCM, Cold War Patriots, and PCM Trials grew tremendously via traditional media, but many new stakeholders have expressed interest in engaging with us through digital media. This will represent a major growth engine of PCM, Cold War Patriots, and PCM Trials for the next 5 10 years. You will have the unique opportunity to come in at a ground floor level and help set the digital vision, strategy, and roadmap, yet have the support and infrastructure of an established business.
- Bachelors degree in business or related field
- 5-10 years experience in hands on (i.e. not an account role) design and execution of digital marketing strategies with focus on web site development
- Experience in website rebuilt/revamp/, with strong preference for content focused sites and low volume high value lead generation
- Experience in directing digital agency or in house digital team
- Experience working with content marketer highly desirable
- Knowledge in a variety of marketing communications areas.
- Experience with marketing applications, e-marketing, Social Media Marketing and content marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Business-to-consumer and business-to-large-business experience desirable
- Healthcare industry experience helpful but not required
- Experience in establishing and managing to performance metrics
- Enjoy working closely with a collaborative team; excellent communication required
- Build, lead and manage a highly effective digital strategy
- Establishes web site projects scope and goals by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from subject-matter experts; examining and recommending changes to current business practices; developing and writing proposals.
- Manage various digital properties. Revamp all digital assets and integrate into a cohesive portal for disparate users. Enhance website and digital assets on an ongoing basis to transform into premier one stop shop for target customers
- Demonstrate expertise and hands-on experience in all areas of digital marketing including SEO, SEM, content marketing, email marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing and optimization, direct marketing, and display advertising
- Evaluate and manage digital agency and content partners/contributors. Direct content creation from effort from pool of individual contributors with deep topic knowledge but disparate writing, business, and advocacy skills and experiences
- Merge, consolidate and expand digital assets from multiple sources, picking the best of breed content to include in relaunched digital asset platform
- Drive and measure results of all campaigns
PCM is the nations premier homecare provider for nuclear weapons workers and uranium miners, millers and haulers. From the inception of the Manhattan Project up to the present day, more than 700,000 workers have served the United States by building Americas nuclear weapons. Over the years, many of these workers have become ill due to their exposure to radioactive and toxic substances.
Our goal is to provide skilled interventions with a focus for achieving realistic client outcomes within a specified time period, initiate actions independently and responsibly to improve the quality of client care, act as client advocates, and to provide assessments and evaluations of each client.