Web Developer / Web Design - Wordpress
Overland Park , KS 66204
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Ebeacon is looking for experienced WordPress designers/developers to work with our team either as a project-based contractor or contract-to-hire, or a part-time employee. Remote work is anticipated.
Working with the client and project design team you will:
- Establish UI/UX design deliverables through block diagrams, wireframes, moodboards, mockups and specifications. Develop style guide.
- Plan and Develop WordPress content architecture
- Convert approved designs to functional, responsive, web/mobile templates and pages using WordPress CMS.
- Work strategically with the content and marketing teams to ensure effective page optimization, usability, and brand adherence.
- Support existing WordPress sites with updates, maintenance and new features/functionality.
- Test and troubleshoot WordPress implementations.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 2 years experience developing new WordPress sites. Portfolio samples required.
- Expert in HTML and CSS
- Proficient in one or more CSS frameworks -- Bootstrap/Foundation 6
- Experience developing with GeneratePress Theme and Elementor, WooCommerce, GravityForms, The Events Calendar, Wordfence, Updraft Plus, SEO Framework and related plugins
- Integration with CRM, Email Marketing and other third-party tools and platforms
- Solid understanding of WordPress data structures and design schema (including the template hierarchy) and ability to diagnose and troubleshoot code- and css-related issues.
- A professional approach, including adherence to WordPress PHP Coding and CSS standards
- Strong PHP skills
- Custom WordPress theme and plug-in development experience a plus
- Custom Field development and implementation using ACF or Toolset a plus
Please provide us a cover letter or summary of your experience, expertise, and interest in the position, and a link to your portfolio and/or code samples (or Dribble, GitHub, etc. account)