Boston , MA 02135
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are digital marketing agency seeking a UI/UX designer who exhibits strong attention to detail and thrives in a dynamic environment. Were looking for someone who is passionate about what they do and enjoys working with a small team to create meaningful digital experiences.
Youre A Fit If
- You embrace change and are eager to learn and grow.
- You are organized and a good manager of time.
- You think and act creatively to solve problems.
- You are a good communicator and collaborator.
- You are willing to go the extra mile.
What Youll Be Doing
Activities primarily focus on designing visual frameworks and responsive user interfaces. This covers all areas of digital and interactive design ranging from low fidelity wireframes to full scale visual systems and everything in between.
- Be a designer of everything digital (websites, email marketing, social media, etc.)
- Believe content and users inform design and interaction.
- Understand the interplay of design and development and have an appreciation for user experience.
- Have a working knowledge of responsive design principles.
- Work with Adobe Creative suite.
It Would Be Nice If You Have...
- Experience with, or exposure to, HTML and CSS.
- Been directly involved in designing mobile and/or responsive websites.
- Exposure to open source based CMS (e.g. Drupal, ExpressionEngine, Joomla, WordPress).
- Experience with any of the following systems: HubSpot, Magento, Shopify, SquareSpace.
- Familiarity with customizing social media channels.
- Professional certifications and/or educational degrees.
- Small team in an entrepreneurial environment (be heard and have an impact).
- Scheduling flexibility and remote working opportunities.
- Company sponsored learning opportunities (e.g. resources, conferences, etc.).
- Casual attire, team lunches, group outings, free coffee (always!) and beer (occasionally!).
- Employee benefits (health/dental/life/disability insurance, 529 college fund & 401K options).