Web Content Analyst
Global Channel Management, Inc.
Chicago , IL 60604
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Web Content Analyst needs 1 to 2 years of content management experience; creating pages, templates, administer components and its permission and help configure workflow
Web Content Analyst requires:
- Experience in content management system and workflow development.
- Experienced as an analyst to capture requirements.
- Experienced in managing content and administration activities for major websites.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and conceptual skills.
- Self-directed, self-starter, and motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree required; equivalent work-related experience may compensate for certain requirement
- Financial Services Industry experience
- project management and business analyst exposure.
Web Content Analyst duties:
- Will work directly with the content manager to create and edit webpages across all sites.
- Manage and monitor daily operations, and workflows of content management system and address the concerns on content changes.
- Responsible and identify any content errors and missing information across all sites.
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Creation of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content on the website throughout the year.
- Provide other business support and documentation as needed