Wealth Planning Analyst
Nashville , TN 37201
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you skilled at developing wealth management strategies? Does financial data excite you?
We're looking for a Wealth Planning Anayst to:
- assist financial advisors in client conversations, providing analytic information and aiming to understand the client's goals
- develop customized asset allocation strategies and investment solutions for clients
- provide support for client relationship building and business development activities
- perform business analytics as needed to support financial advisors in the growth of the business
- analyze and interpret portfolio performance reviews and make recommendations to financial advisors for potential change
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
- series 7 and 66 licenses (for registered CSAs only)
- ideally 3-5 years of experience in client service, within the finance sector
- [bachelor's or master`s degree] or equivalent, focusing on finance
- excellent communicator, with top-notch interpersonal skills
- analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody's business)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?