Our client is looking for a Wealth Management Advisor to join their team.
Serve as a recognized fiduciary expert on the relationship management team and within assigned markets, providing insights and solutions to attract, retain and grow clients who require complex strategies to protect, grow and transition personal and family wealth. Execute on client wealth plans by maintaining a high net worth book of business to high professional standards. Actively produce new revenue both as a contributor and individually.
Education/Training: Undergraduate degree in a related field of study preferred. Working knowledge of investments/securities. Completion of Cannon Trust Schools I, II, and II or equivalent knowledge from other industry training or equivalent experience.
Preferred Qualification: Demonstrated sales accomplishments in high net worth market; experience as a professional subject-matter-expert presenter; JD, CTFA, or CFP; CPA.
Skill(s): Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills; developed interpersonal, communicative, and sales skills with a strong customer focus; PC skills; a thorough knowledge of current brokerage regulations; visual and auditory skills; valid driver's license.
Experience: A minimum of five (5) years experience in personal trust administration.
1. Fiduciary Expertise
2. Trust Administration
4. Client Management
8. Abides by the current laws and organizational policies and procedures designed and implemented to promote an environment which is free of harassment and other forms of illegal discriminatory behavior in the .
9. Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness and the bank's compliance with all regulatory requirements, e.g. Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Equal Credit Opportunity Act, etc.; ensures that the department and all personnel adhere to the same.
10. Complies with established operating policies and procedures in order to maintain adequate controls and to support the organizations adherence to outside regulatory requirements.
11. Communicates with management and staff personnel in order to integrate goals and activities.
12. Responds to inquiries relating to his/her particular area, or to requests from other personnel, customers, etc., within given time frames and within established policy.
Harrison Gray Search & Consulting