Wax Mixer 1St Shift
New Albany , OH 43054
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Alene Candles Midwest is seeking Wax Mixers for 1st shift. Wax Mixers produce required wax batches in a timely, efficient and accurate manner and maintains accurate production and inventory records.
Hours for this position are 6:00am -4:30am but may vary
- Required to follow batch sheets and standard formulas to accurately identify and measure amounts and weights of components for each job when required, or use prepared kit of materials ready for mixing. Complete all necessary paperwork thoroughly and accurately to meet company and customer SOPs.
- Combine components in tanks to produce and supply wax batches for fill lines.
- Maintain accurate records of each drum to track fragrance and other components used.
- Review work schedules and work with Supervision to anticipate and meet production demand.
- Develop component knowledge to alert Supervision of low inventory levels or potential shortages, and maintain records for proper and accurate inventory control.
- Maintain the condition of equipment and tools assigned to the area as well as cleanliness and organization of the area to assure a safe working environment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or 12 months directly related experience
- 1 to 3 years of related experience
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- Inventory control experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
Alene Candles offers health, dental, and vision insurance, healthcare reimbursement account, FSA, 401k with company match, life insurance, short term disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, paid volunteer day, and many other benefits!
Alene Candles provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.