Water Truck Driver (Non-Cdl)
Summerville , SC 29483
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Knight's Redi-Mix has an opening for a full-time Water Truck Driver. This position will operate the Water Truck at our plants located in Jedburg.
- Some High School education.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid driver's license and experience driving larger water truck. No CDL required.
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background screening.
- Have a favorable Motor Vehicle Record with minimal violations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Able to operate a truck in a safe manner.
- Performs all pre-trip inspections of all vehicles and equipment.
- Safely opens and closes water truck valves to load and unload water.
- Properly lifts and maneuvers hoses on and off the tanker truck to load and unload water.
- Must be available to work varied schedules.
- Paid Time Off / Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Annual Work Boot Reimbursement
To be considered, please send your updated resume, or apply in person at our office located at 480 Hodge Road, Summerville, SC. The office is open Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug free workplace
It is our goal at Knights Companies to be the benchmark in the construction industry by using teams of professionals, state of the art equipment and facilities to manufacture and deliver quality products and service.
The original company, Knight's Septic Tank, was founded in 1969 by CEO, Michael E. Knight which is now Knight's Companies and includes: Knight's Precast, Knights Redi-Mix, Knights Septic Tank and Knights Trucking, all of which strive to provide quality products and service to our friends and family in the construction industry.