Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Water Treatment Sales Consultant
PWW Recruiting, Llc.
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Water Treatment Sales be responsible for identifying, developing, and servicing existing and new accounts in the greater market. They will work closely with our customers to provide water treatment programs tailored to their specific needs. This is a remote position.Responsibilities:
- Service existing accounts, obtain and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Development and performance of all sales activities in the assigned territory (i.e. lead generation, cold calling, and appointment setting).
- Promotion and sales of maintenance services to new and existing Chem-Aqua customers.
- Hands-on servicing of accounts which includes but is not limited to; chemical testing, calibration repair of chemical feed related equipment, and visual inspections of systems when necessary.
- Schedule service and sales calls includes daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Identify new business needs and opportunities, and develop and implement customized solutions for our customers
- High School Diploma, College Degree Preferred.
- Experience in water treatment, water hygiene, environmental health and safety, and/or secondary disinfection is preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in sales with a proven successful track record.
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational, and management skill.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) with experience working teams from multiple locations.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- MUST be Motivated and a Self-Starter.
- Perform physical work cooling towers, or boiler equipment environment requiring exposure to chemicals, noise, hot & cold temperatures inclement weather
- MUST be in good physical ability the job requires frequent walking to and
- Valid drivers license and acceptable motor vehicle record (DMV record will be checked)
- Ability to work schedule, some weekends required depending on the servicing of accounts
- Required work activities include but are not limited to, climbing and descending stairs and ladders (from 10-30 in height), sometimes while carrying drums of chemicals weighing up to 75 pounds while maintaining a 3-point ladder contact (per OSHA rules). As of the date of this job description, the available ladders have a weight limit of 375 pounds
- Be able to wear protective gear for the face, ears, and gloves
- 35% travel required