Water And Sewer Foreman
274 Construction Group, Inc.
Wilmington , NC 28412
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Water and Sewer Foreman Job Summary
Currently, 274 is seeking qualified candidates to lead one of our water and sewer crews. Qualified candidates will have a thorough knowledge of overall jobsite safety (specifically trench safety), grade elevations (% slope of gravity pipe), dewatering techniques, and general installation of water and sewer pipe.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Lead and Encourage a healthy crew culture.
- Lead the installation of Water and Sewer mains, services, and tie-ins.
- Responsible for aligning pipes per plans.
- Responsible for digging safely around existing utilities.
- Setup Pipe Grade laser per plans, specifications, and actual elevations to ensure gravity fed pipe is installed correctly.
- Ensure pipes are fitted and aligned using grade rods, transit levels, and pipe laser.
- Cover pipes with dirt or other material.
Qualification and Skills:
- General knowledge of math, including calculating the percent slope of gravity fed pipe.
- Great work ethic
- Reliable and trustworthy with valid NC Drivers license.
- At least 4-years experience laying waterline, sanitary sewer, and storm drain.
- General knowledge of trench shoring methods
Salary and Benefits:
- 274 Construction Group, Inc. group offers competitive hourly wages starting at $20/hr and increases with experience and performance to $28/hr or negotiated salary.
- Full Benefit package, United Healthcare health insurance (100% employer contribution), dental, eye, and life insurance offered.