PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE LISTING BEFORE APPLYING - Most or all answers are provided here
Looking for a talented individual to help us with multiple tasks, we need someone with some experience with warehouse order picking and packing as well as located orders on ebay via PC. We would also like someone who also had experience listing on ebay and maybe some other eCommerce experience. We need someone who is driven, has advanced common-sense, Online competitive research, detail oriented and has the desire to engage and complete any task assigned. We are currently launching many products on multiple eCommerce platforms - Amazon, eBay, BigCommerce etc.
We need someone who is proficient in the following areas -
Posting products to multiple eCommerce platforms including ebay
Order management, pulling and packing/ labeling products for shipment
Other experience that is helpful but not necessary -
• Managing customer communication - for example feedback and reviews
• Product photo capture and editing
• General office systems, concepts and procedures
• General administrative tasks - filing, phones, etc.
Basically, someone who is computer Savvy.
If this sounds like you, you must have the following skills -
• Strong general computer knowledge
• Willing to tackle any challenge presented
• Positive attitude
• Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a team oriented environment. Please respond with resume.
Position Details -
• Administrative - ebay/eCommerce Product Specialist
• 8am to 5pm
• Monday through Friday
• Starts at $11-$12 per hour, compensation can go up quickly for the right candidate with the right experience.
Please only apply if you live within a reasonable distance from our location in Montclair, applicants that live too far need not apply.
Looking for Someone to start as soon as possible.
$11.00 to $12.00 /hour