Advance Auto Parts
Roanoke , VA 24001
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
This job posting is for any of the warehouse positions below:
- -DC Associate
- -WORLDPAC Delivery Driver
What is necessary to become a DC Associate?
- -Being at least 18 years of age
- -Having a High school diploma or general education degree (GED)/Home School equivalency
- -Being eligible to work in the United States
- -Being able to work on various shifts, as well as overtime, weekends, and holidays as needed
- -Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, instructions, and procedure manuals.
- -Use basic math accurately: add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- -Having prior warehouse training or experience is preferred but not required
What is a WORLDPAC Delivery Driver?
- -Operates a truck that transports cargo to and from specified destinations. Prepares, receives, and provides appropriate documentation for the delivery or pick up of goods to ensure timely service. Loads, secures, verifies, and unloads cargo.