Warehouse Worker - Skokie, IL -Hold
ABB Solutions, Inc
Skokie , IL 60077
Posted 2 weeks ago
Warehouse Attendant ~ Quick Hire, Part Time, Flexible Schedule!!
*MUST BE ABLE TO PASS 5 PANEL DRUG SCREENING*
*Immediate Hire- Supply Attendant - - Part- Time and Full Time
Summary/Objective: Under the direction of the Supervisor, the Supply Attendant will ensure all aspects of the daily activities at their designated garages are cared to meet the needs of the client.
Summary of essential functions
Supply Attendants will promote dependability and accountability through proper process adherence, inventory management and communication. Garage 101 functions should be completed daily to meet customer demands while striving for schedule adherence to effectively support facility requirements.
- Ensure the daily Garage 101 tasks are completed
- Product Staged Correctly – Pallets combined and orderly
- Policies – LG-OSS and AT&T policy compliance
- Task Sequence – Complete operations task sequence in order
- Other – Garage 101 task amendments when necessary
- Maintain inventory quality & quantity through daily scanning compliance and First In/First Out stock management
- Maintain stock of all consumable supplies for hardware/returns.
- Be first response to client concerns/requests and escalate when necessary.
- Understand the escalation process and communicate with Supervisor all issues related to safety, building access, hardware and stock issues.
- Must know how to repair or report hardware/software issues.
- Ensure adequate stock of printing supplies, shrink wrap, multi-unit boxes, general garage equipment, etc.
- Must be able and willing to help with back-up garage coverage when designated garages are unoccupied
- Participates in daily conference calls with varied members of staff and management.
- Adhere to all company policies and safety procedures
- Promote an accident free work environment.
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Preventing and Solving Problems
- Safety Awareness
- Thoroughness and Initiative
- Personal Accountability
- This position does not include any supervisory duties.
- 0% -20% Local travel is expected for this position.
Work Environment:This job operates in a warehouse environment. This role routinely will have loud noises, bright lights and be subject to similar interior temperatures sometimes equal to current exterior weather conditions.
Physical Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. This would require the ability to lift, bend, twist, sit and stand for extended periods of time as needed to complete daily tasks. This role uses pallet jacks, laptops, scanners and other office products. Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Use of a Pallet Jack
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Active Smart Phone/ Equivalent Device
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 6 months warehouse/inventory experience