Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Sandy , UT 84092
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Position: Warehouse Operations
Sandy, UT 84070
Duration: 12 Months
Urgent need - the manager will interview upon selecting candidate! Interviews are normally scheduled within 24-48 hrs. of submittal.
High School Diploma or equivalent GED.
Good communication, math and computer skills required.
- Two years at Medical or one year comparable outside warehouse experience.
- Must have good work and attendance record.
- Must be able to become licensed to operate forklifts and other material handling equipment.
- Will be required to be DOT and Hazmat certified.
Candidate must be dependable, maybe a temp to hire opportunity based on performance and business needs.
The warehouse worker is required to operate all material handling equipment such as propane and electric forklifts, stretch wrappers, electric pallet jacks and manual pallet jacks. Has good communication skills as well as good math skills. Has working knowledge of warehouse stock locator systems, barcode system, and electronic scanners, parts and catalog, and computer systems. Moves stock and rotates materials according to FIFO for incoming and outgoing material. Arrange material in the warehouse as per KANBAN bin requirements. Replenishes departments using Scanners and KanBan system. Loads and unloads trucks. Assists in company physical inventories and cycle count. Required to cross-train in different warehouse areas such as receiving, shipping, production warehouse, sterilization, UPS/small package duties.
- Support all of the production's needs as well as support groups for all their needs when it comes to delivering raw materials and supply items in a timely manner.
- Verify quantities on production transfers, delivery record from departments and freight bill of lading, noting any damage or shortages.
- On incoming raw materials or finished goods product, prepare pallets and pull packing slip or product transfer record. If no packing slip, prepare a substitute packing slip. Verify quantity, part number, P.O. number and vendor lot number against packing slip or product transfer record. Give packing slip to receiving coordinator or shipping coordinator.
- On outgoing product, verify quantities, lot numbers and part numbers to be shipped, prepare pallets with slip-sheets, stretch wrap and load, calculating correct cube and weights.
- Put released material away in the warehouse, or KANBAN location, verifying material as per barcode, utilizing barcode scanners.
- Prep materials as per KANBAN, bin system.
- Assist production where needed to help fulfill their jobs in supporting KANBAN.
- Assist in all paperwork and adding spores to the product going to be sterilized.
- Must have the ability to safely operate pallet jacks, stretch wrappers, scales, cranes, barcode/scanner equipment, dock levelers/dock restraints, wheel chocks, etc. under prescribed regulations.
- Responsible for cycle counts, physical inventories of raw materials and finished goods or as required.
- Maintains work area in neat and orderly condition.
- Comply with all local, state, federal, and BD safety regulations, policies, and procedures including RCRA Hazardous waste regulations.
- Comply with all local BD quality policies, procedures, and practices through the consistent application of sound quality assurance principles.
- Other duties as assigned.
- All KANBAN locations are filled in a timely manner.
- Cycle counts completed weekly.
- Works on Continuous Improvement programs to effectively improve warehouse production.
- Works in a manner that reduces loss time and safety incidents.
- Works in an appropriate manner to reduce errors.