Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
American Canyon , CA 92518
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
ResourceMFG Search Group
is very excited to present the following opportunity for a Warehouse Supervisor join a fast-growing company in American Canyon, California.
We are working with an international food manufacturing company that, due to rapid growth, is searching for a Warehouse Supervisor on a direct hire basis on first shift in American Canyon, CA. In this role, you will report to the Supply Chain Manage and coordinate the daily activities of the warehouse for shipping and receiving. Additionally, you will be able to train the staff in your vision and take ownership of the team.This is an ideal position if you have and are looking for the following:
Main Job Functions
- The ability to manage a staff of 10 or more people and ERP system experience. SAP experience a plus.
- Take ownership of the warehouse and lead a team in shipping and receiving
- Looking to work in a fast-paced food manufacturing facility on 1st shift
- Work for an international organization that has competitive pay, benefits and values a strong work/life balance
- Manage the day-to-day activities of a busy warehouse of raw materials, packaging supplies and finished goods in a manufacturing facility.
- Lead a team of 10 or more individuals in inventory, shipping and receiving
- Ensure a safe working environment for all employees
- Report all inventory variances
- Conduct inventory cycle counts
- Manage all bins and SKUs and inventory management
- Implement production, productivity and quality standards to achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits.
- Direct team to achieve accurate orders that are then staged and loaded on the trucks.
- Ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations
- Ensure on time deliver of material to the production line.
- Optimize floor space utilization.
- Manages warehouse employee tasks to ensure adherence to daily outbound and inbound transportation schedule.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 plus years of experience as a warehouse supervisor leading a team of multiple people
- Food distribution experience is a plus
- Good experience with ERP System, SAP a plus.
- The ability to analyze and report data to management