Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Olathe , KS 66062
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Warehouse Specialist - KansasPay Rate: $18/Hour
Full-timeStart ASAPAbout the company:
With ten facilities nationwide, Our client is now one of the nation's largest distributors of wireless infrastructure, communications and mobile products in the US.Essential Job Functions:
Knowledge, Skill, Education, and
- Responsible for assuring that the Warehouse is cleaned on a daily basis
- Maintain, sort, and organize merchandise so that it can be easily located in proper bin locations
- Responsible for picking all orders that come in daily
- Assure that product that is being picked for customer orders is 100% accurate
- Responsible for packing all orders that come in daily
- Assure that product that is being packed for customer orders is 100% accurate and protected
- Responsible for picking, packing, and loading/checking out of customer will call orders
- Process cable cuts, lagging/boxing of reels/coils, and palletizing reels per customer requirements
- Shipping and receiving
- Additional job duties and responsibilities can be added at any time
VETERANS HIGHLY DESIRED
- The General Warehouse Support must be able to operate a standard forklift
- The General Warehouse Support must be able to lift to 50lbs.
- The General Warehouse Support must be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to bend and reach overhead
- The General Warehouse Support must be able to work under deadline pressure as organization skills are the key to finding and providing merchandise quickly and accurately for customer orders.
- Experience using a handheld scanner
- Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience required: 3-year warehouse experience.
- Ability to read and write in English. Basic math skills.
- Customer Service skills a plus
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION