Warehouse Production Worker
Hialeah , FL 33013
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include but not limited to storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Must Be able to work in the production Lines.
- Must be able to work and operate manufacturing machineries.
- Must be able to work in a refrigerated environment.
- Person Has to want to work and grow with the company.
- Must Be on time 6:30 am 3:30 Pm Mon-Fri. Weekends off
- Must be a team player.
Job Type: Full-timeSalary:$8.65 to $9.00 /hour
- pallet jack: 1 year (Preferred)
- forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift Certified (Preferred)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma