Warehouse Management System Management
Two95 International Inc.
Alpharetta , GA 30022
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Title: Warehouse Management System Specialist
Location: Alpharetta, GA (REMOTE)
Job Type: Contract
The Warehouse Management Developer will provide overall SQL support for an in-house reporting/visibility tool that documents data from multiple databases.
- Work closely with business teams, analyze & understand the reporting requirements, build SQLs in Oracle/SQL Server and collaborate with the Business Intelligence team to develop reports
- Responsible to coordinate User acceptance of the Business Intelligence tool by supporting User Acceptance and Delivery phase of the project.
- Will also keep the key stakeholders informed on the progress of the development
- Direct work experience and knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems
- Understanding of Softeon WMS processes Including Inbound, warehouse mgmt., pick/pack, and inventory mgmt. outbound processes
- Build SQL queries in Oracle/SQL Server and collaborate with the Business Intelligence team to develop reports. Build SQL queries to get specific sets of data pulled and provide data for reporting purposes
- Understanding of Softeon WMS processes is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and critical analysis skills
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to email@example.com and include your salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!